Share fun and feelings - instantly
You can share any special moment or exciting info on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or Samsung.com or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves. The SH100 keeps you connected. Capture the image with the SH100 and use the AllShare wireless connection to upload stills or videos to your TV. Samsung Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA) technology supports your favourite moments with the attention they deserve. Manage, view and share photos by wirelessly connecting to a big-screen TV. It’s that easy.
The Samsung SH100’s Smart Touch interface makes operation as easy as using a touchscreen smartphone. Familiar “drag and scroll” functionality on the 3.0” Wide-Touch LCD puts full power at your fingertips. Plus, the camera’s menu features a “Home” selection so you can easily return to the home screen, no matter what you’re doing. The latest LCD technology displays rich, crisp images so you can shoot in virtually any light.
- 1/2.33″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Approx. 14.2Mega-pixel
- Approx. 14.48 Mega-pixel
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec. Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec. (AEB, continuous : 1/4 ~ 1/2,000 sec.), Smart Auto: 1/8~ 1/2000 sec
- SAMSUNG Lens f = f4.7∼23.5mm (f26∼130mm 35mm film equiv.)
- F3.3(W) ~ F5.9(T)
- still Image mode: 1.0x ~ 5.0x (optical zoom x digital zoom: 25.0x), playback mode: 1.0x ~ 14.4 x
- TFT LCD Touch Screen Pannel (Resistive)
- 3.0" WQVGA, 230K
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Center AF, Smart Face Recogniton AF,Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, One Touch Shooting AF)
- Normal : 80cm ~ infinity(Wide), 150cm ~ infinity(Tele) Macro :5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 150cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
Samsung NX10 goes perfect with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.