Just point and it shoots: 21mm super wide shot mode
Wide & Powerful, the Samsung WB210’s 12x Optical Zoom captures long-range subjects fast and easily. Choose the 21mm Super Wide Shot Mode Lens setting and you can achieve sweeping panoramic and long-distance shots in a snap. Yet the WB210 is still lightweight and compact, so it goes wherever you do.
3.5’’ Super Smart Touch Screen
Just like apps on a touch-screen smartphone, the WB210 integrates easy-to-operate touch-screen menus and functions. The key to great performance is easy access and control. The Smart Touch feature offers convenience at your fingertips. Touch the icons on display to quickly launch options and applications that can make your images sharper and easier to capture. Tangible, touchable and intuitive, the WB210 modes and functions are made for effortless images capture.
- 1/2.3″ CCD (Approx. 7.76mm)
- Approx. 14.0 Mega pixel
- Approx. 16.44 Mega pixel
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Smart Auto : 1/8~1/2000 sec. Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec. Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec. Fireworks : 2 sec.
- Schneider-KREUZNACH f=4.0~48mm (35mm film equivalent : 24~288mm) f=3.5mm (35mm film equivalent : 21mm)
- F2.9(W)~F5.9(T) (f=4.0~48mm) F3.4(W) (f=3.5mm)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X~5.0X Play mode : 1.0X~13.5X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD
- 3.5" (8.9cm) Wide 1,152K Full Touch LCD
- TTL auto focus(Center AF, Multi AF, One Touch Shooting, Smart Touch AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Normal : 80cm ~ infinity Macro :5cm ~ 50cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 200cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
Samsung NX10 goes perfect with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.