See beyond the horizon
The 24mm Ultra Wide 18x Zoom captures objects in a wider shooting range, so your vision is translated, just as you imagined it. Take photos of distant people and landscapes and the results are right before your eyes. The 24x Smart-Zoom (18x Optical Super-Zoom) renders all the details, sharp and rich. And the 3.0”TFT LCD screen offers a wider, crystal-clear image with improved contrast and true-life color. You always get the best view possible. The Samsung WB700 fits everything you always wanted into the frame.
Get full control with Full Manual
Full Manual gives you the ability to take complete control and capture the photos exactly as you want them to be. Aperture Priority and Shutter Priority settings let you experiment with shutter speeds and depth of field, so you can shoot fast-moving images in low light. With Samsung cameras, your creativity counts most.
- 1/2.33″ (approx 7.76mm) CCD
- Approx. 12 Mega-pixel
- Approx. 16.4 Mega-pixel
- Dimension (WxHxD) : 105.0x58.9x24.9
- 0 ~ 40 °C
- 5 ~ 85%
- 3.0" (7.62cm), QVGA
- TFT LCD
- TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Selection AF, Manual Focus, Face Tracking AF, Object Tracking AF)
- Normal : 50cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 2m ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 3cm~50cm (Wide), 1.5m ~ 2m (Tele) Auto Macro : 3cm~Infinity (Wide), 1.5m~ Infinity (Tele) Manual : 3cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 1.5m ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Schneider-KREUZNACH f = 4.06 ~ 73.08mm (35mm film equivalent : 24~432 mm)
- F3.2(W) ~ F5.8(T)
- Still Image mode: - Smart Zoom : 1.0X~1.33X after optical Zoom - Digital Zoom: 1.0X ~ 4.0X : Optical Zoom(X18) --> Super resolution(X1.33) --> Digital Zoom(X4) Play mode : 1.0X ~ 12.5X (depends on image size)
- Dual IS (OIS + DIS) * OIS (Optical Image Stabilization), DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
Samsung NX10 goes perfect with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.