18x Optical Zoom — Take your vision much, much further
18X Optical Zoom (Smart-Zoom 24x), 24mm Wide
The serrated, snow-capped peaks of a mountain range — your eyes take it all in, and so does your new Samsung WB750. Featuring a 24mm ultra wide angle lens that sees what you see, the WB750 fits the big picture into the frame. And with its 24x Smart-Zoom feature (18x Optical Zoom), it also brings the intimate details closer, so you can capture a Golden Eagle launching into flight. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB750 lets you get the shot you want.
See the bright side of every picture you take
12.5MP BSI CMOS Sensor
A candlelit dinner, a picnic at dusk — perfectly capture dimly-lit moments with the WB750. Featuring a 12.5MP BSI (Back Side Illuminated) CMOS sensor, the WB750 offers impressive low-light performance. BSI CMOS sensors are twice as sensitive as conventional CMOS sensors, which means less light is needed for properly exposed photos. Pictures are sharper, with minimal noise and distortion. So even if a short-or moment-is lit only by the soft glow of a candle, with the WB750, your photos will be sure to match your memories.
- BSI CMOS
- Approx 12.5 MP
- Approx 14.6 MP
- Dual IS (OIS + DIS)
- Auto : 1/8 - 1/2000 sec. / Program : 1 - 1/2000 sec., M : 16 - 1/2,000 sec. / Night : 8 - 1/2,000 sec.
- 4 - 72 mm (Equivalent to 24 - 432 mm in 35mm format)
- F3.2 - F5.8
- Still Image Mode: 1 - 4X, Play Mode: 1 - 9.4X (Depends on Image Size / Size)
- TFT LCD
- 3.0" (7.62 cm) hVGA 460,000 Pixels
- TTL auto focus (Center AF, Manual Focus, Multi AF, Selection AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF, Smart Face Recognition AF)
- Normal : 80 cm - Infinity (Wide), 3.5 m - Infinity (Tele) / Macro : 5 cm - 80 cm (Wide), 1.8 m - 3.5 m (Tele) / Auto Macro : 5 cm - Infinity (Wide), 1.8 m - Infinity (Tele) / Manual : 5 cm - Infinity (Wide), 1.8 m - Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE / Shutter AE / Aperture Priority AE / Manual Exposure
Samsung NX10 goes perfect with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.