Capture More Of Your Life
You already have the eye. Now all you need is the camera to capture the world exactly the way you see it. The ES25 combines a 27mm wide angle lens with a 4x optical zoom. Letting you can fit more in frame while delivering a deeper perspective. And the 12.2 mega pixel provides the sharp, crisp detail to reveal all kinds of things. Including what a great photographer you are.
Just what you had in mind
You see the image you want in your head. You point the ES25. And Smart Auto sees it too. This scene recognition technology actually chooses from 16 different settings ranging from landscape to portrait automatically. Then adjusts for the perfect shot. Whether it's catching your friends on a night on the town or a waterfall off a mountain. What you get is exactly what you had in mind. Plus all the credit.
- Image Sensor : 1 / 2.33″ (Approx. 7.81mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 12.2 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 12.3 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Image Stabilization : DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Focusing : TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF)
- Normal : 80cm - Infinity
Macro : 5cm - 80cm (Wide), 70 - 100cm (Tele)
Auto Macro : 5cm - Infinity (Wide), 70cm - Infinity (Tele)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering : Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600
- Samsung Lens f = 6.3 - 18.9mm (35mm film equivalent: 35 - 105mm)
- Lens F3.5 (W) - F5.0 (T)
- Still Image Mode: 1.0X - 3.0X Play Mode: 1.0X - 12.5X (depends on image size, min size is 320 X 240)
- TFT LCD Display
- Main Display: 2.5" (6.4cm), 230K
- Auto : 8 - 1/2000 sec
Program : 1 - 1/2000
sec Night : 8 - 1/2,000 sec
Fireworks : 2 sec
Samsung NX10 goes perfect with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.