Get a whole new view
Get more from your lens, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut ES80’s 27mm wide-angle lens, with its 5x optical zoom, you instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view. Now, you can now capture full-scale memories of landmarks and landscapes, entire wedding parties and the tallest skyscrapers.
Shake, Rattle or Stroll
Even the tiniest shake can ruin your shot. The ES80's Digital Image Stabilization solves that. Digital Image Stabilization gives you sharp images no matter the condition. Whether it's low light, zooming or just a case of plain old shaky hands, your photos come out sharp and clear. So let the ES80 shake things up. In a good way.
- 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.81mm) CCD
- Approx. 12.2 Mega pixel
- Approx. 12.4 Mega pixel
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilization)
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Fireworks : 2 sec.
- Samsung Lens f = 4.9 ~ 24.5mm (35mm film equivalent : 27~135 mm)
- 3.5(W) ~ 5.9(T)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X ~ 3.0XPlay mode : 1.0X ~ 12.5X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD
- 2.4" (6.0cm), 112k dots
- TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Face Detection AF, Object TrackingAF)
- Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)Macro : 5cm~80cm (Wide) Auto Macro : 5cm~Infinity (Wide), 100cm~Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
Samsung NX10 goes perfect with Pancake Lens
Let's take a look at the 30mm F2.0 pancake lens of the NX10.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.