Capture yourself in one shot
Dual LCD (1.5" Front LCD)
The DV300F features a front LCD that makes taking group and other tricky self-portraits a snap. Play Children Mode animation to hold a kid still; let the group know just when to smile with Self Timer’s visual countdown.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves.
Add action to your still photos
With Motion Photo, you can freeze time around a moving subject to create enchanting images. Capture a friend dancing while everyone else around him is still as a statue — just like in a Hollywood blockbuster.
- 16M CCD
- Approx 16.1 Mega pixel
- Approx. 16.4 Mega pixel
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2000 sec., Night : 16 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Fireworks : 2 sec.
- Samsung 5x Zoom Lens f = 4.5 ~ 22.5mm
- 2.5(W) ~ 6.3(T)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X~5.0X
- TFT LCD
- 3.0" Main LCD 1.5" Front LCD
- 3.0" (7.62cm), 460K dots+Front TFT LCD 1.5"(3.8cm), 61k dots
- TTL Auto Focus
- Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 5cm~80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm~Infinity (Wide), 100cm~Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
Smarter ways to share photos
With the new generation of Smart Cameras, staying connected with friends and family is as easy as the click of a shutter and a few buttons.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.