Rich colors in a widescreen touch display
3.3” AMOLED touchscreen
Set up shots and browse photos in stunning clarity—even in direct sunlight. And thanks to capacitive touch technology, the display offers an intuitive navigation experience that makes using features like Motion Photo a touch more fun.
Share and save, wherever you are
WiFi Connectivity with SMART LINK button
Built-in Wi-Fi and the SMART LINK button let you share special moments on the move. Upload photos to Facebook, Picasa, Photobucket or email directly from the camera.
Capture life from every angle
The Flip-out Display rotates up to 180º so you can easily and conveniently snap self-portraits sure to spark a lot of Facebook Likes. You can also shoot from up high or down low to capture life from any angle.
- BSI CMOS
- approximate 16.3 MP
- approximate 17.0 MP
- OIS (Optical Image Stabilization)
- Multi AF, Center AF, Face Detection AF, Smart Touch AF, Smart Face Recognition AF, One Touch Shooting AF
- Normal : 80cm ~ infinity(Wide) ,250cm ~ infinity(Tele), Macro :5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele), Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Center Weighted, Face Detection AE
- 4.5mm (Equivalent to 25 mm in 35mm format)
- Still Image Mode: 1 - 5X
- 3.3" wVGA
- Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec (AEB, continuous : 1/4 ~ 1/2,000 sec.), Smart Auto: 1/8~ 1/2000 sec
Smarter ways to share photos
With the new generation of Smart Cameras, staying connected with friends and family is as easy as the click of a shutter and a few buttons.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.