Take your vision much further and clearer
18x Optical Zoom, OIS
The serrated, snow-capped peaks of a mountain range — your eyes take it all in, and so does your new Samsung WB150F. With its 18x Optical Zoom, it brings the intimate details closer, so you can capture a Golden Eagle launching into flight.
Get a whole new view
24mm Wide angle lens
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape or the gang’s reunion around a restaurant table. By using the precision-cut WB150F’s 24mm wide-angle lens, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves.
- 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Approx. 14.2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.4 Mega pixels
- Optical Image Stabilization
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 18x Zoom Lens f = 4.0 ~ 72mm (35mm film equivalent : 24 ~ 432mm)
- 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X ~ 5.0X
- TFT LCD
- 3.0", 460K dots
- TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF)
- Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 180cm ~ 350cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Manual : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
Smarter ways to share photos
With the new generation of Smart Cameras, staying connected with friends and family is as easy as the click of a shutter and a few buttons.
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.