Expand your range of photo opportunities
21x Optical zoom , 23mm Wide-angle lens
Explore — and capture — the whole wide world with the WB850F. A 21x optical zoom ensures that long-distance photos are sharply rendered. The WB850F also features a 23mm wide-angle lens, which covers a field of view larger than the unaided human eye can see.
Instant Sharing & Saving, simply
With Built-in Wi-Fi capability, you can share any special moment and exciting moment on the move. Send photos by uploading to Facebook™, Picasa™, Photobucket™ or email directly from the camera. You can also upload videos to YouTube then sit back to wait for the raves.
Map it and snap it with built-in GPS
GPS (Live Landmark)
Enhance your travels with GPS functionality. Live Landmark, a location-based augmented reality feature, lets you access information about points of interest right in front of you. Need to navigate around town? Download maps and find your way with MapView.
- Approx. 16.2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 16.8 Mega pixels
- DAUL IS (Optical + Digital Image Stabilization)
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
- Schneider-KREUZNACH 21x Zoom Lens f = 4.1 ~ 86.1mm (35mm film equivalent : 23 ~ 483mm)
- 2.8 (W) ~ 5.9 (T)
- Still Image mode : 1.0X ~ 4.0X Play mode : 1.0X ~ 9.4X (depends on image size) Smart Zoom 1.33X
- 3.0"(7.62cm) VGA ( 640X480 ) 614k dots ( PenTile )
- TTL Auto Focus (Center AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Face Recognition AF, Selection AF) * Manual Focus
- Normal : 80 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350 cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 10 cm ~ 80 cm (Wide), 150 cm ~ 350 cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 10 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 150 cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Manual : 10 cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 150 cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Center-weighted, Face Detection AE
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.