Seamless Connectivity (3G / 4G & Wi-Fi)
Capture, create and share everywhere you go. The Galaxy NX packs 3G / 4G and Wi-Fi connectivity to let you download Android camera apps, and share or post your shots to Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram and other social media.
Photo Suggest instantly connects you to huge libraries of images taken by fellow photographers to help you find and compose the best shots anywhere in the world. Capture the scene and mood of every hotspot you visit and create memories of your own.
Create, display and print photo albums that’s worth sharing. Story Album organises photos into timelines that you can display on your camera’s screen—or send anywhere for recipients to view on their own devices.
- HSPA+ 3G Supprot
- HSPA+ (850/900/1900/2100 MHz)
- 802.11a/b/g/n 2.4 + 5GHz support
- Wi-Fi Direct available
- Bluetooth 4.0 A2DP, HSP, AVRCP, OPP, HID, PAN
- DLNA, HDMI 1.4 support
- KIES, KIES Air support
- Samsung Lenses for Samsung NX Mount
- Samsung NX Mount
- LDC always / half shutter / off (depends on Lens)
- Android Jellybean v4.2
- SVGA (800 x 600) Resolution
- Approx.100% Field of View
- CMOS Image Sensor
- 23.4 x 15.7mm Sensor Size
- Approx. 20.3 Mega-pixels
- Approx. 21.6 Mega-pixels
- RGB primary colour filter
- Lens Shift (Depends on Lens)
- OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- Supersonic drive Dust Reduction Type
- ScLCD (C-type Touch Control Enabled)
- 4.77" Size
- 1280 x 720 (HD) Resolution
Creating Digital Panoramic Photos
We will first look at some of the completed digital works, and follow a simple step-by-step guide with some useful tips.
Creating Photos with Unique Colours
We will be editing a photo of a female model taken in general mode by adding a little special and unique colour.