3 way burn-in protection
3 Types of Anti-Burn Program.
Screen burn-in is a major concern of customers. SAMSUNG plasma monitors support three types of anti-burn protection. SAMSUNG new plasma monitor supports Anti-burn protection timer in OSD Menu, this timer helps you choose protection mode, period and operation time that you want. If you select these items, SAMSUNG plasma monitors operates selected anti-burn PGM during selected operation time per selected period. For example, if you select All White, 1 hour period & 5 minutes operation time, SAMSUNG plasma monitors automatically operates All White mode every 5 minutes each hour.
- Signal Pattern Process, this function moves black & silver strips from right to left on the screen.
- All White, this function refreshes plasma's cell and will change screen to all white.
- Auto Pixel Shift, this function shifts 3 or 4 pixels according to this order, right, top, left, bottom. The user cannot see the movement since it involves only a few pixels. User can choose the number of pixels and moving period in OSD Menu.
SAMSUNG LFD Monitors have a pivot function that freely rotates around 90° degrees, allowing you to easily view a vertical image or text without mouse scrolling.
- 1366 x 768
Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)
- 178° / 178°
- Analog RGB, DVI-D, CVBS, HDMI
- Separate H/V, composite, SOG
- D-Sub, RS232C cable
Plug & Play
- DDC 2B
- 5W x 2ch (Built-in)
- Lamp Error Detection, Video Wall (2 x 2, 3 x 3, 4 x 4, 1 x 5, 5 x 1, 5 x 5), Safety Lock, Temperature Sensor, Built in Fan, RS232C, Network Support with SBB