3 way Burn-in protection
3 Types of Anti-Burn Program.
Screen burn-in is a major concern of customers. SAMSUNG plasma monitor supports three types of anti-burn protection. SAMSUNG new plasma monitor supports Anti-burn protection timer in OSD Menu, this timer helps user choose protection mode, period and operation time that they want. If user selects these items, SAMSUNG plasma monitor operates selected anti-burn PGM during selected operation time per selected each period. For example, if user selects All White, 1 hour period & 5 minutes operation time, SAMSUNG plasma monitor automatically operates All White mode every 5 minutes each hour.
- Signal Pattern Process, this function moves Black & Silver Strips from right to left on the Screen.
- All White, this Function refreshes plasma's cell and will change screen to all white.
- Auto Pixel Shift, this function shifts 3 or 4 pixels according to this order, right, top, left, bottom. The user cannot see the movement since it involves only a few pixels. User can choose the number of pixels and moving period in OSD Menu.
PIP & PBP
PIP (Picture In Picture) / PBP (Picture By Picture): Multi tasking function allows user to enjoy an image from two different source at once.
Work and play at the same time.
- 1920 x 1080
Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)
- 178 / 178
- Analog RGB, DVI -D, component Video, HDMI
- Separate H/V, Composite, SOG
- D-Sub, DVI-D, S-Video, CVBS, BNC (Component, PC)
Plug & Play
- DDC 2B
- 10W x 2ch (Option)
- Anti-image retention, Video Wall, Safety Lock, RS-232C,Wired Remote IN / OUT, Built-in Network
- Mounting Kit Available (option)