There’s no sense in paying for things you don’t need. That’s the thought behind SAMSUNG's H series plasma displays. The P50H gives you a cost-effective, best-in-class solution, with only the most common PC and video connections. No paying for connections you won’t use. The high 1,300 nits brightness and 10,000:1 contrast ratio mean messages are clear and bright, even in glass-ceilinged shopping malls. You can also add a digital TV tuner and networking capability to your H series display with a SAMSUNG set back box. Flexibility with impact. The SAMSUNG H series displays.
Dynamic Contrast 10,000:1
VESA wall mount standard
- Customer can find 3rd party installation company in anywhere easily.
Extended Video Wall Format
- Full Mode: Video Wall regardless of cabinet bezel.
- Natural Mode: User can adjust video wall image.
※ Support All Video wall Combination from 1 x 1 to 5 x 5
enhanced colour with DNIe Pro
Brighter & Clearer Images
Video signal: AV, S-Video, Component, HDMI. (Not PC Signal)
3 way burn-in protection
Screen burn-in is a major concern of customers. SAMSUNG plasma monitor supports three types of anti-burn protection. SAMSUNG new plasma monitor supports Anti-burn protection timer in OSD Menu, this timer helps user choose protection mode, period and operation time that they want. If user selects these items, SAMSUNG plasma monitor operates selected anti-burn PGM during selected operation time per selected each period. For example, if user selects All White, 1 hour period & 5 minutes operation time, SAMSUNG plasma monitor automatically operates All White mode every 5 minutes each hour.
- Signal Pattern Process, this function moves Black & Silver Strips from right to left on the Screen.
- All White, this Function refreshes plasma's cell and will change screen to all white.
- Auto Pixel Shift, this function shifts 3 or 4 pixels according to this order, right, top, left, botom. The user cannot see the movement since it involves only a few pixels. User can choose the number of pixels and moving period in OSD Menu.