What is Eco Bubble
Samsung’s ecobubble™ technology uses a bubble generator to dissolve detergent into the water and then inject air, producing a rich soapy foam cushion. When the ecobubble™ technology is applied, the detergent is better dissolved into the water and faster penetration into clothes is achieved, so less hot water is needed to aid the cleaning process. The Super Eco Wash programme washes at just 15°C, with the results of a 40°C wash, saving up to 70% energy as a result.
* Tested in accordance with IEC 60456 Ed.5/4kg Wash Load/Super Eco Wash cold vs. Cotton 40ºC without bubble (WF906). Individual results may vary.
Enjoy the outdoors, but keep it off your clothes
Samsung’s Eco Bubble Technology delivers advanced fabric care as well as perfect cleanliness by minimising damages. With less mechanical actions and bubble cushion, your clothes are free from getting damages. The softer and smoother bubble action protects the delicate clothes such as ourdoor wear and water repellent fabrics.
Drum Cleaning with eco-technology, not chemicals
Greatly extend the life of your washer and keep it looking new, with eco-friendly Samsung Eco Drum Clean. With the push of one button, heat and water (70°C) combined with high-speed rpm, eliminate detergent residue, dirt and the odor-causing bacteria that form on the inside surfaces of the washer drum for a sparkling finish-and one that didn’t require special washing machine cleaner or any harmful chemicals.
- Fuzzy Logic Control available
- 110 minutes Standard Cycle Time with Bubble
- Express Wash Time available
- Scout Design
- Jog Dial available
- Available Body Colour: Silver
- Available Door Colour: Chrome Hairline
- Graphic LED Display
- A Spining Performance
- 1,400rpm (Max) Spin Speed
- Door Lock Display available
- Child Lock available
- Time Left Display available
- Progress Indicator available
- Delay End available
- Fault Check Display available
Washing Machine Time Saving Features
Look for a washing machine with time-saving features — like shorter cycles and larger capacity — to get out of the laundry room faster.