Free your day with a reliable printing
Set your workday free from time-consuming and stress-causing printer blocks with Samsung’s anti-jam technology. Utilising a retard roller, which provides a backward friction during the paper pickup process, your operation will see increases in productivity and even bigger reductions in work frustration. Common problems that often add to stress-levels, such as miss-feeding and multiple paper feeding from the cassette tray, will become things of the past. An impressive high monthly duty is one of the clear-cut and measurable benefits found with anti-jam technology, and will add to a more streamlined and reliable workflow. So, with Samsung anti-jam technology your printing operation can finally be hassle-free, efficient and reliable.
Streamline work with easy-to-use printers
Settle for nothing less than brilliant printing solutions that are trouble-free. The simple OP panel, which features a new compass dial, a 4-line LCD display and a numeric keypad, provides a simple and easy way to take full control of your printing operation. Featuring a new one-touch convenience eco button, which is easily found on the front panel and acts as a default setting once turned on, you can now combine two pages into one document. This helps you cut-back on costs by reducing paper and toner use, and therefore also lessens your impact on the environment. The OP panel also simplifies your workflow, with fewer buttons and unnecessary options to worry about. You can really produce amazing results in no time at all.
- Print / the World Fastest PrinterLow CPP (2-piece toner cartridge system)
Input Capacity and Types
- 520-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray @80g/㎡, (550-sheet Cassette, 100-sheet Multi Purpose Tray @75g/㎡)
Output Capacity and Type
- 500-sheet Face-Down
- 76 x 127mm (3"" x 5"") ~ 216 x 356mm (8.5"" x 14""), (Envelope: Monarch, No10, DL, C5, C6, No9)
- Printer Default, Plain Paper, Thick Paper, Thin Paper, Bond Paper, Color Paper, CardStock, Labels, Transparency, Envelope, Preprinted, Recycled Paper, Archive, Extra Thick
- 50sheets from Cassette & 50sheets from optional 1st Second Cassette, (Max. 100sheets)
- Up to 62 ppm in A4 (65 ppm in Letter)
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- As fast as 7.8sec
- PCL5e, PCL6, KS/KSSM, KS5895, IBM ProPrinter, EPSON, PostScript3, PDF Direct V1.7, XPS v1.0
- Samsung 700 MHz
- 256MB (Max. 768MB)
- Windows 2000/XP(32/64bits)/Vista(32/64bits)/2003 Server(32/64bits)/2008 Server(32/64bits)/7(32/64bits)/2008 Server R2(64bits)Various Linux OS: RedHat Enterprise Linux WS 4, 5 (32/64 bit)Fedora 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 (32/64 bit)SuSE Linux 10.0, 10.1 (32 bit)OpenSuSE 10.2, 10.3, 11.0, 11.1, 11.2 (32/64 bit)Mandriva 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2009.1 (32/64 bit)Ubuntu 5.04, 5.10, 6.06, 6.10, 7.04, 7.10, 8.04, 8.10, 9.04, 9.10(32/64 bit)SuSE Linux Enterprise Desktop 10, 11 (32/64 bit)Debian 4.0, 5.0 (32/64 bit)Mac OS 10.3 ~ 10.6UNIX OS: Sun Solaris 9,10 (x86, SPARC) HP-UX 11.0, 11i v1, 11i v2, 11i v3 (PA-RISC, Itanium) IBM AIX 5.1, 5.2, 5.3, 5.4
- Ethernet 10/100/1000 Base TX, High Speed USB 2.0, Host USB 2 Port (Rear 1 Port & Front 1 Port), IEEE 1284B Parallel connector (Option), 802.11 b,g, n wireless network (Option)
- Less than 58dBA (Printing), Background Noise Only (Less than 30dBA) (Standby)
- Samsung ML-6510ND
Outstanding A4 Monochrome Departmental Printer
Outstanding A4 Monochrome Departmental Printer
One of the fastest lega-size monochrome printers available, the 65-ppm Samsung ML-6510ND has taken home a BLI Summer 2011 "Pick" for "Outstanding A4 Monochrome Departmental Printer."
"A true departmental workhorse, the ML-6510ND proved the fastest of models tested in many of our key productivity tests," noted Marlene Orr, BLI's senior analyst for printers and A4 MFPs. " First-print times were faster than average in most file types tested so users will spend less time waiting for their jobs. Even more impressive, the unit is one of only a few models in this class tested to receive exellent overall ratings for print quality."
- About BLI Pck Awards
About BLI Pck Awards
Twice a year with its “Pick” awards, BLI gives special recognition in each category to those products that provided the most outstanding performances in BLI’s exhaustive lab tests.
BLI’s durability test is unique among office product evaluations and uniquely qualifies BLI to assess reliability, which is a critical factor for buyers and IT directors, given that virtually all of the products are designed for use on networks.
At Samsung, we are guided by strong values and ethical standards to ensure the highest quality in everything we do. As a company, we strive to help people live better lives.