Go eco-friendly with just one touch
Samsung’s efforts to embrace a greener future is evident with the new One Touch Eco Button. This feature basically takes the thinking out of being eco-friendly. It automatically adjusts the printer settings to deliver the most environmentally friendly printing. From Toner Save Mode to Duplex Printing, it ensures that waste is minimal while still producing professional results. This can save up to 75% on paper usage, 50% on energy and 89% on carbon emissions.
Built-in Duplex, built-in savings
Saving paper can be a difficult task, especially with larger offices where lots of people use a multitude of printers. That’s why Samsung’s built-in Duplex feature is perfect for the modern working environment. By printing on both sides, it massively reduces paper usage by up to 50%. This is a dramatic benefit for business finances and office efficiency, while also helping the environment.
- Print, Scan, Copy, Fax
- Up to 28 cpm in A4 (29 cpm in Letter)
First Copy Out Time (Mono)
- Less than 15 seconds (ADF), Less than 14 seconds (Platen)
- Up to 1,200 x 1200 dpi effective output
- 25% to 400% (Platen, ADF)
- 1~99 pages
- Standard (1:1, 1:2)
- ID Copy, 2-up, 4-up, Poster Copy, Clone Copy, Collation Copy, Auto-fit
- Up to 28 ppm in A4 (29 ppm in Letter)
First Print Out Time (Mono)
- Less than 8.5 seconds (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi effective output
- PCL6/5e, SPL
- TWAIN Standard, WIA Standard
- Color CIS
- Up to 1,200 x 1,200 dpi
Need more Information?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.
- Email Us: email@example.com
- Call Us: 800-SAMSUNG-7 (800-72678647)