GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• The Samsung products carry a full warranty for the period specified in the Product Warranty Guide below. Some Samsung products carry different warranty periods due to the nature of the product's design, manufacture or expected use, the warranty applies from the date of purchase by the first customer.
• The warranty will be valid and provided only if the original invoice or sales receipt and the warranty card which must be properly completed and indicating the date of purchase, model name, dealers’ name, and serial number of the product that are presented with the defective product within the warranty period. Samsung will refuse the Warranty if these documents are not presented or if they are incomplete. Moreover this warranty will not apply if the model name and serial number on the product have been deleted or altered and if the date of purchase and dealers name on the warranty card have been changed after the original invoice was issued.
• Samsung reserves the right to either replace the defective products and / or parts with new ones or repair the defective products or parts at its own discretion. Repair or replacement of defective products is determined by Samsung Authorized Service Centre after checking the defective products. However, Samsung Service Centre shall always attempt to repair the defective products before replacing them with new products.
• All products and parts that are replaced by Samsung Service Centre become the property of Samsung.
• As per this Warranty, defective products must be repaired and fixed by a Samsung Authorized Service Centre otherwise the Warranty will be void and Samsung shall not be liable for any warranty, compensation, reimbursements, claims and damages that may result from the unauthorized service centre.
• This Warranty does not cover transport costs and risks associated with transport of your product to and from the Samsung Authorized Service Centre.
• Repair or replacement of the defective products under this Warranty does not extend or renew the Warranty period. Repair or direct replacement of the product under the terms of this warranty may be fulfilled with functionally equivalent service exchange units.
• To avoid damage to or loss / erasure of removable data storage media or accessories, consumers must remove them before submitting their products for Samsung Service Centre. Also, Samsung shall not be liable for the loss of any saved / stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
• Samsung reserves the right to charge a service fee for out warranty repair / service of any nature and warranty is not applicable to cases other than defects in material, design and workmanship.
• Repair and replacement of the defective products will take normally 10-15 working days from the day of submitting the defective product for Samsung Service Centre. This is subject to the availability of the products or spare parts.
This warranty does not cover:
- 1. Periodic checks, maintenance, repair and replacement of parts due to normal wear and tear.
- 2. Abuse or misuse, including but not solely limited to the failure to use this product for its normal purposes or in accordance with Samsung's instructions on usage and maintenance.
- 3. Defects results from usage of the product in conjunction with accessories that are not approved by Samsung for use with this product.
- 4. Failure of the product arising from incorrect installation or use not consistent with the instructions and technical or safety standards prescribed in the product user manual.
- 5. Accidents, Acts of God, lightning, water, fire, public disturbances, improper ventilation, voltage fluctuations or any cause beyond the control of Samsung “Force Majeure”.
- 6. Unauthorized modifications carried out to the product in order to comply with local or international technical standards in countries for which this Samsung product was not originally designed.
- 7. Damage of the battery caused by overcharging or failure to use in accordance with the specific instructions of core outlined in the product user manual. The batteries are charged by chargers other than those approved by Samsung. Any of the seals on the battery enclosure or cells are broken or show evidence of tampering.
- 8. The serial number on the product has been altered, deleted, removed or made illegible.
- 9. Consumables (components that are expected to require periodic replacement during the lifetime of a product such as non-rechargeable batteries, print cartridges, bulbs, inks etc.)
- 10. Virus infections or use of the product with software not provided with the product or incorrectly installed software.
- 11. Repair or attempted repairing by bodies who are not Samsung Service Centre.
- 12. Neglect
Limitations and Exclusions:
- • If any exclusion is not permitted by the applicable law, Samsung excludes or limit its Warranty only to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law. Any Warranty that cannot be fully excluded will be limited to the duration of this Warranty.
- • This warranty only covers hardware components of the product and it does not cover software as a separate Warranty is provided or intended to apply, such as end-user license agreement.
- • Samsung’S obligation under this Warranty is to repair or replace products subject to these Warranty terms and conductions.
- • Samsung shall not be liable for any loss or damage relating to products and service covered by this Warranty, including economic or intangible losses- the price paid for the product- loss of profits, revenue, data, enjoyment or use of the product, indirect, incidental, consequential loss or damage.
Consumers’ Legal Right:
Consumers have legal statutory rights under the applicable national law relating to the sale of consumers products. This Warranty does not affect statutory rights which the consumers may have or those rights that cannot be excluded or limited by national law. Also the consumers might have rights against the person from whom they purchased the product.
- • This warranty is not transferable. This warranty will be the purchasers’ sole and exclusive remedy and neither Samsung nor its service centres listed in this warranty document shall be liable for any incidental or consequential damages for breach of any express or implied warranty of this product. DISCLAIMER: Samsung shall not be liable for the loss of any saved / stored data in products that are either repaired or replaced.
- • The above policies are for warranty service and the customer will be responsible for any costs associated with non-warranty conditions. Samsung reserves the right to make final decisions regarding problem determination and the appropriate service option. Exchange units assume the remaining warranty of the original product. Please refer to your Samsung Limited Warranty Statement for complete terms and conditions, as some models have other terms and conditions. Some limitations and restrictions apply and these programs are subject to change without prior notice.
|Product Group||Product Description||Warranty Period (Months)||Warranty Type||Part Not Covered|
|Audio / Video||MP3 Players||12||Local||Accessories|
|Home Theatre System / DVD Player / Blu-Ray Disc Player||12||Battery|
|Wireless Audio / Airtrack||12|
|Television (LCD / LED / PDP / Plasma)||12||Battery|
|Digital Imaging||Camcorder||12||Local||Cases / Straps|
|Digital Still Camera||12||International|
|Mobile Device||Hand Held Phone||12||Local||Back Cover|
|Hand Held Phone & Tablet Accessories
(Adapter / USB Cable / Headset)
|Large Format Display||36||Local|
|Note PC - Notebook & Netbook||12||International|
|Home Appliance||Washing Machine||12||Local||Out Case / Drain Hose / Inlet Hose / Filter|
|Air Conditioner||12||Plastic / Filter / Battery|
|Refrigerator||12||Plastic / Glassware / Ice tray|
|Vacuum Cleaner||12||Filter / Dust Bag / Brushes / Accessories|
|Microwave Oven||12||Main Door / Door Plastic / Turntable Plate / Accessories|
|Dish Washer||12||Out Case / Drain Hose|
|Air Cleaner / Purifier||12|
- - Compressor part of Air Conditioner is covered 60 months warranty period (parts only).
- - Compressor part of Refrigerator is covered 60 months warranty period (parts only).
- - Ceramic interior of Microwave Oven is covered for 120 months warranty period (part only).
- - Digital Inverter Compressor part of Refrigerator is covered for 120 months warranty period (parts only).
- - Digital Inverter Motor part of Washing Machine is covered for 120 months warranty period (parts only).
- - Local warranty is applicable only in the country of purchase of the products in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Oman, Bahrain and Yemen.