Samsung’s newest Touch of colour design is sure to command attention. Upholding Samsung’s ToC design legacy, the SD390 was crafted to catch the light of its surroundings in various beautiful ways, but brings a narrow bezel, slim and sleek black body and transparent neck to create a sophisticated and tasteful look that’s finished off perfectly with a subtle hint of soft pure blue along the bezel – making this unique monitor illuminate light and stand out in a way you’ve never seen before.
On or off, the stylish SD390 is sure to stand out wherever it is. Its narrow bezel design lets you see more of the screen while illuminating a subtle hint of soft pure blue that sets an elegant glow around the monitor. Its transparent crystal neck gently gleams in the light with a beautiful touch of blue and raises the screen to the perfect viewing level. The tilt feature increases your field of vision and maximises your viewing comfort. The SD390 will no doubt fulfill your every design desire.
Get perfect viewing for games with just one touch of a button. Game Mode adjusts your monitor’s settings instantly to give you an optimised gaming experience. Game Mode smartly detects the changes in scenes, enhances the colour and alters the screen’s contrast to make dark spots darker and light spots lighter so you can see all the action at all times. There is less lag thanks to a faster video response time that ensures that the picture keeps up with action and won’t let you down.
Magic Upscale improves image quality to such a level that you will only receive a better picture. Enjoy enhanced image quality no matter what the original picture quality is. Magic Upscale prevents image degradation when scaling up and gives only brilliant and pristine colours and images. And it also makes images on the monitor appear clearer and sharper than on a notebook. Shine with the SD360.
The Samsung SD390 monitor includes a high-quality HDMI cable right in the box, on top of giving you all the connections you need to make the most of all your entertainment and other content. You can connect the monitor to games consoles, Blu-ray players and other AV devices with the useful HDMI cable, and you can also use D-Sub compatibility to connect to most PCs. You can easily plug in your devices and use the monitor for working, gaming, viewing content and more.
- Screen Size 21.5"
- Aspect Ratio 16:9
- Panel Type TN
- BLU Type LED
- Brightness (Typical) 250 cd/m²
- Brightness (Min) 200 cd/m²
- Contrast Ratio 1,000:1 (Typ.), 600:1 (Min)
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Response Time 5 ms
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 170° / 160°
- Color Support 16.7 M
- Embedded Function Game mode, Magic Upscale, Eco Saving, Samsung MagicAngle, Off Timer, Image Size, Flicker free
- OS Compatibility Windows, Mac
- Windows Certification Windows 8.1
- D-Sub 1 EA
- DVI No
- Dual Link DVI No
- Display Port No
- HDMI 1 EA
- USB No
- Audio In No
- Headphone 1 EA
- USB Hub No
- Speaker No
- Color Black High Glossy ToC
- Stand Type Square
- Tilt -1° (±2°) to +20° (±2°)
- Wall Mount No
- Power Supply AC100 - 240 V (50 / 60 Hz)
- Power Consumption 21 W (Typ) (Energy Star current test condition)
- Power Consumption (DPMS) 0.3 W (Typ)
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.3 W (Max)
- Type External Adaptor
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD) 514.2 x 401.4 x 184.9 mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD) 514.2 x 323.3 x 81.7 mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD) 577 x 132 x 386 mm
- Set Weight with Stand 3.4 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 2.95 kg
- Package Weight 4.7 kg
- Cables D-sub Cable
- Others Install CD (Manual), Quick Setup Guide
22” Business Monitor S22D390H (LS22D390HS/NG)