In its 25th year, PC Mag annually surveys readers on product service and reliability, which is publically announced through its website. The annual ‘Reader’s Choice’ survey covers numerous categories such as desktops, laptops, phones, carriers, printers and others. “An Honorable Mention last year, Samsung earns a PCMag Readers' Choice Award this year for its well-regarded laser printers, especially in the color laser printer category.”
Samsung Mobile Print 1 Outstanding Mobile Print App
The Samsung Mobile Print 1 Solution is a mobile print application that is the best in its class and won BLI's "Outstanding Mobile Print App" in their Summer 2012 'Pick' awards
BLI Outstanding Achievement in Innovation 2012- January 2012
Samsung has been honoured with a Winter 2012 BLI's Outstanding Achievement' award in innovation for its Easy Eco Driver, which lets users easlily reduce toner usage to save money and conserve resources.
All Samsung business printers with the Blue Angels
Samsung prides itself in producing and manufacturing business printers with materials that are environmentally friendly and have a high product characteristics and production processes. The Blue Angel is a since 1978 , allocated eco-label for environmentally friendly products and services
Make sharp images and text even sharper
Samsung’s unique ReCP (Rendering Engine for Clean Page) Technology improves the overall quality and vibrancy of your colour printing, ensuring every printout looks perfect. It automatically sharpens the focus of both graphics and text, while solid objects are overlapped to eliminate white gaps.
- WPS / One-touch Eco Mode / Direct USB / Mobile Print Valuable Functions
- Processor: Dual CPU (Main: ARM11 533MHz / Sub: ARM9 150MHz)
- 2-Line LCD Display
- 256MB Memory
- Max 512MB Memory
- High-Speed USB 2.0 / USB Host / Ethernet 10 / 100 / 1,000 Base-TX / IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wireless Network Interface
- IEEE 1284B Parallel Connector Interface
- 450W (Average) / 14W (Standby) / 2W (Sleep Mode) / 1.49kWh (TEC) Power Consumption
- Noise Level: Less than 52dBA (Printing) / Less than 32dBA (Standby)
- 420 x 452.5 x 311.3mm (16.54" x 17.81" x 12.26") Dimension
- 20.15kg (44.42 lb) Weight
- 60,000 Pages Duty Cycle (Monthly)
Manuals & Downloads
- User Manual
- Quick Guide
- Easy Printer Manager
- Security setting should be changed in order to install drivers in Mac OS X 10.8: 1. Run [System Preferences] under [Application] folder 2. Select [Security & Privacy] 3. Select [Anywhere] under [Allow applications downloaded from]
- Set IP
- SetIP is for the network IP setting using the MAC address which is the hardware serial number of the network printer card or interface. Especially, it is for the network administrator to set several network IPs at the same time.
Adaptable For Every Business
The Samsung CLP-680DW brings supreme colour printing quality to your workplace, ensuring consistent performance at truly breathtaking speeds. This adaptable option is equal to the demands of any business, delivering excellence and efficiency.