Designed for the contemporary hotel that prioritises premium functionality and operational efficiency, Samsung HD690 Series SMART Hospitality Displays deliver a superior TV experience with an array of convenient, embedded management features and guest-pleasing functionality. IT managers can remotely control the TV and manage content in each room in one simple step with IP-based LYNK SINC 3.0, using a hotel’s existing IP infrastructure. These capabilities enable hotel staff members to make changes without having to visit each hotel room, which eliminates high maintenance costs and the need for the hotel to purchase an additional STB. Recently updated to include value-added features such as upgraded IP-based LYNK SINC and a convenient Bluetooth music player, HD690 Series displays combine premier entertainment with ultimate efficiency.
(Product design could vary by region and screen size.)
The upgraded LYNK SINC solution makes it easy to confirm each room’s check-in, checkout or network status and even create a welcome message that displays on the screen when a guest checks in. Hotel staff can choose a TV or group of TVs and remotely programme on and off times, as well as, update firmware and even reboot the system.
LYNK SINC's new function, IPTV Standalone Solution, is available without SINC content through a free license. Through this function, hotel personnel can control content by editing the IPTV channel list and cloning the channel list to a USB device and copying it to individual TVs. This way, managers can efficiently offer guests IP TV without having to purchase any additional solution.
With LYNK SINC 3.0, properties can delight guests with the same interactive entertainment they experience with their personal devices on in-room displays. And using customised widgets, hotel managers can design the specific content they need to enhance the guest experience. Also, hotels can provide up-to-date flight information* so guests can coordinate checkout times with flight departures and send personalised, real-time messages.
Samsung Smart Hub provides a gateway to a variety of web-based apps and allows guests to conveniently access social networking sites (SNS) through the hotel's IP network for enhanced TV content based on their individual needs. Smart Hub also enables guests to use Internet applications the same way they use them on other devices, providing an enjoyable "home-away-from-home" experience.
* Flight information feature is available as an option
H.Browser delivers the superior in-room entertainment and customised content management services that today’s hotel guests expect, along with interactive web services. With H.Browser, hotels do not need to purchase, install and maintain additional hardware such as VoD set-top boxes (STBs). As an IP-based open platform, H. Browser enables Systems Integrators (SIs) to provide fully customisable web browser solutions that deliver premium interactive services and features for both free and VoD content. Because H.Browser is based on Internet programming languages such as HTML5 and Java Script®, SIs can easily develop and quickly deploy robust, customised hotel solutions. Solution development is made possible by Samsung technical support, Samsung's advance display hardware, and Samsung's collabouration with SIs.
Deliver a wide array of content to guests with an enhanced Home Menu that requires no network infrastructure and serves as a cost-effective solution. New enhanced features enable hotels to display their logos, play video and images along with live TV, which was previously the sole functionality. Properties can easily apply enhanced features without a network by way of simple USB cloning in factory mode. Guests can conveniently view resources such as the time, date and hotel information, and access frequently used TV features in user mode. The customisable Home Menu reduces the cost burden for hotels with consumer TVs that would otherwise have to adopt solution-embedded Hospitality TVs.
HD690 Series displays transform the guest experience by providing an in-room, multi-device entertainment hub with advanced features.
Smart View TV-to-mobile interaction enables guests to watch TV channels on a broad range of mobile devices, including Live Channel Mirroring for all channels using a Samsung GALAXY® device and free-to-air channels (only) using an iPhone®. Mobile-to-TV interaction pushes content through an intuitive interface on the mobile device to the TV and is unrestricted in terms of mobile platforms.
Screen Mirroring enables guests to share the screen of a mobile device on the TV including screen configuration so that the TV displays exactly as the mobile device, with no content restrictions.
Digital Living Network Alliance (DLNA)® enables guests to play personal content such as movies, music and photos through a wireless connection on their room TVs.
Samsung LYNK DRM technology provides a safe and cost-effective alternative to traditional hardware-based content protection systems. The solution allows encrypted live channel and VoD content to pass securely and display on hotel TVs. A software-only implementation, LYNK DRM technology reduces the need for additional equipment and provides quicker recovery for Conditional Access System (CAS) problems. To help ensure system reliability, coverage extends to the enlargement of head-end equipment for cable operators.
Give guests the luxury of listening to TV in bed without the cumbersome need to extend the headphone cable. The included Headphone ID detects headphones connected to the extension sockets next to a bed where guests can simply plug headphones to listen to the TV without disturbing others in the room.
Headphone ID compatibility availability may vary by region/country.
Enable guests to easily connect their mobile devices to hotel TVs through Bluetooth Music Player instead of using mobile device speakers. This feature allows guests to enjoy personal music on their own mobile device through the TV without the need for hotels to purchase additional costly audio docking stations that can easily be broken or stolen.
Provide guests with an excellent view of the TV from anywhere in the room with a TV stand. The stand provides a flexible 20º, 60º and 90º swivel support and ensure the TV remains firmly in place.
Save time and effort when setting up multiple protocols between SI-provided set-top boxes and displays. Samsung SMART Hospitality Display are compatible with various SI protocols at purchase.
Increase guests’ in-room mobility and enjoyment by connecting the TV’s sound to other parts of the room with the external speaker-out post. Guests can listen to their TV programs from anywhere in the room or bathroom through speakers installed in remote locations.
Couple a Samsung SMART Hospitality Display with a Sound Bar to let guests truly enjoy hearing their programming. Connected by a High-Definition Multimedia Interface® (HDMI) cable, settings are automatically applied, making installation a breeze. A single remote gives guests full control over both the TV and Sound Bar.
Increase guests’ TV-viewing enjoyment by eliminating annoying interference from other remote signals in applications, such as hotel fitness centres, where multiple TVs are in close proximity. The multi-code remote can control up to 10 TVs individually in the same room.
Improve guests’ convenience with an external clock accessory that enables them to easily discern the current time with just a glance. With 12-hour or 24-hour formats, 7-step dimming control settings (5 steps on Normal display and 2 steps on Standby display) and a simple RJ12 connection to the back of the display, the clock accessory is an easy way to enhance guests’ comfort. The clock accessory is available in boxes of 20 units. The External Clock accessory availability may vary by region/country.
- Screen Size 32"
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Picture Engine HyperReal
- Clear Motion Rate 100 Hz
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio Mega Contrast
- Wide Color Enhancer (Plus) Yes
- Film Mode Yes
- Natural Mode Support Yes
- Dolby Digital Plus Yes
- Virtual Surround DTS Studio Sound
- DTS Codec DTS Premium sound 5.1
- Sound Output (RMS) 20 W (L: 10 W, R: 10 W)
- Speaker Type 2 CH (Down Firing + Base Reflex)
- Samsung SMART TV Yes
- Apps Yes
- Voice Control Yes
- Mobile to TV - Mirroring, DLNA Yes
- Samsung SMART View Yes
- Instant On Yes
- Digital Clean View Yes
- Auto Channel Search Yes
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Caption (Subtitle) Yes
- Connect Share™ (HDD) Yes
- ConnectShare™ (USB 2.0) Yes
- EPG Yes
- Game Mode Yes
- OSD Language Local Languages
- Picture-In-Picture Yes
- BT HID Built-in Yes
- USB HID Support Yes
- Teletext (TTX) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ SINC Compatibility Yes
- H.Browser Compatibility Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ REACH Server Compatibility Yes
- Hospitality Home Menu Yes
- Bluetooth Music Player (Mobile → TV) Yes
- Hospitality Plug&Play (Easy Set-up) Yes
- Power On Mode Yes
- Hotel Channel List Yes
- Channel Setup On/Off Yes
- Mixed Channel List (ATSC, DVB-T/T2/C/S2, Analog) Yes
- My Channel Yes
- Energy Saving Mode (BLU Control) Yes
- Logo Display with Time Out Setting (BMP/Movie) Yes
- Welcome Message Yes
- RJ12/IR Pass Through Yes
- Auto Source Mode Yes
- External Clock Compatibility Yes
- Clock Back Up Supply Yes
- External Clock Dimming Control Yes
- Software Clock Yes
- Multi Code Remote Control Yes
- Screwed Remote Battery Cover Yes
- Soundbar Compatibility Yes
- Music Mode (Input: PC/AV/Component/HDMI) Yes
- Music Mode Backlight on/off Yes
- TTX Clock Update (Analogue) Yes
- USB Cloning Yes
- Smoovie Compatibility Yes
- Soft AP Yes
- On/Off Timer (Schedule) No
- Wake-up Timer (Alarm) Yes
- Samsung LYNK™ DRM Yes
- Pro:Idiom No
- bLAN No
- Security Mode No
- S/W EPG (Solution EPG) Yes
- IEC 60601-1 No
- Standby LED Color Red
- Wake on LAN (WOL) Yes
Input & Output
- HDMI (Side/Rear) 1 / 2
- USB (Side/Rear) 2 / 0
- Component In (Y/Pb/Pr) (Side/Rear) No
- Composite In (AV) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Ethernet (LAN) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Headphone (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Audio Out (Mini Jack / LR) (Side/Rear) No
- Digital Audio Out (Optical) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- PC In (D-sub) (Side./Rear) 0 / 1
- PC/DVI Audio In (Mini Jack) (Side./Rear) 0 / 1
- RF In (Terrestrial / Cable input) (Side/Rear) 1 / 0
- Pillow Speaker Jack (Side/Rear) No
- Variable Audio Out (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Variable Audio Out Volume Control (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Video Out (Side/Rear) No
- RJ12 (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- RJP (Remote Jackpack) (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Headphone ID (Side/Rear) 0 / 1
- Door-Eye Control (Side/Rear) No
- Door-Eye Video In (Side/Rear) No
- DTV Tuner Built-in DVB-T / C
- Analog Tuner Yes
- Front Color Black
- Stand Type Square
- Swivel (Left/Right) 90 / 90
- Set with Stand (WxHxD) 721.4 x 465.6 x 192.6 mm
- Set without Stand (WxHxD) 721.4 x 428.5 x 49.1 mm (64.9)
- Package Size (WxHxD) 899 x 506 x 113 mm
- Package Weight 7.5 kg
- Set Weight with Stand 6.4 kg
- Set Weight without Stand 5 kg
- VESA Mount 200 x 200 mm
- VESA Screw Size M8
- Power Supply (V) AC220 - 240 V 50 / 60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Max) 87 W
- Power Consumption (Stand-by) 0.5 W
- Power Consumption (Energy Saving Mode) 26
- Eco Sensor Yes
- Remote Controller Model TM1240
- PureCare Remote(Seamless White Remote) No
- Batteries (for Remote Control) Yes
- Mini Wall Mount Supported Yes
- Vesa Wall Mount Supported Yes
- Power Cable Yes
- Data Cable Yes
- Quick Install Guide Yes
- Stand Mount Kit Yes
- Security Screws (Stand Base) No
Please note that features & specifications may vary per country and are subject to change without prior notification