Samsung Drive Experience combines vehicle-related information with news, telecommunications and entertainment into a single, easy-to-use solution. It provides users with content that is specific to their vehicle's performance direct to their mobile device, ensuring that relevant and up-to-date information is always instantly available. There is the option of uploading a digital catalogue containing videos, themes and widgets, not to mention vital maintenance information, emergency procedures and the vehicle's e-Manual. By bringing all of this information into one simple and accessible location, vehicle maintenance is made easier and more efficient than ever.
Single Information Point
• Enhances marketing activities, leading to a strong relationship between automotive companies and their customers.
• Helps elevate the brand image as it represents a trend-leading, innovative solution that pushes the boundaries.
• Communicates the automotive company’s identity to the customer, allowing the manufacturer to accommodate their customer’s needs.
• Enables product promotion via video and digital catalogues.
• Can be leveraged as a marketing tool to drive sales.
• Supports safe and smart driving by including driver tips and the owner’s manual.
• Communicates with the automotive company via gateway technology: SNS shortcuts, notifications, homepage shortcuts, etc.
• Checks and records driving, maintenance and refuelling history.
• Provides digitised information about new vehicles, improving customer satisfaction.
The Perfect Mobile-Car Device
With Samsung's Galaxy Tab 10.1, Kia motors achieved vehicle and IT convergence, giving the driver a chance to enjoy revolutionary technology.