Capture seemingly endless landscapes with an astounding 180º panoramic image. Preview the image on the LCD before you even snap it. Just hold the shutter button, sweep across the scene and see what you’re going to get before you get it.
F2.5, 25mm, 5X Zoom Lens / 16.2 Mega Pixels
The 5x optical zoom gives you great close-ups, even from far away, while the 25mm wide-angle lens captures all the action up close. And the combination of 16.2 megapixels and F2.5 lens gives you high quality images — even in dim lights.
- CCD Image Sensor
- Approx 16.1 Megapixels
- Approx 16.6 Megapixels
- DIS (Digital Image Stabilisation)
- TTL auto focus (Multi AF, Centre AF, Face Detection AF, Object Tracking AF)
- • Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (Wide), 250cm ~ infinity (Tele)
• Macro: 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 100cm ~ 250cm (Tele)
• Auto Macro: 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 100cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre Weighted, Face Detection AE
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.