Wi-Fi Connectivity with DIRECT LINK
Experience the wireless advantages of the SMART CAMERA's Wi-Fi connectivity and truly intelligent features. The dedicated DIRECT LINK hot key helps you quickly connect to Wi-Fi networks, while AutoShare, MobileLink, Social Sharing, Cloud, email and PC Auto Backup let you share memories with friends and family around the world.
24mm, 18x zoom, 14M CCD sensor
The 18x Optical Zoom gets you stunning close-ups from far away, while the 24mm wide-angle lens captures sweeping panoramas. And when lighting conditions are less than optimal, the sensitive 14M CCD sensor ensures high-quality, low-noise images.
3.0" hVGA Hybrid Touch User Interface
Samsung’s Hybrid Touch User Interface offers two options: use the 5-way button to quickly move the cursor to intuitively navigate the menu or when you want to enter text simply input the characters on the touch screen, much like you would on a smartphone.
- Sensor Type : 1/2.3″ (Approx. 7.76mm) CCD
- Effective Pixel : Approx. 14.2 Mega pixels
- Total Pixel : Approx. 16.4 Mega pixels
- Optical Image Stabilisation
- Type : TTL Auto Focus (Centre AF, Multi AF, Tracking AF, Face Detection AF, Touch AF), Manual Focus
- Range : Normal : 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Macro : 5cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 180cm ~ 350cm (Tele) Auto Macro : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele) Manual : 5cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 180cm ~ Infinity (Tele)
- Program AE, Aperture Priority AE, Shutter Priority AE, Manual Exposure
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200
- Samsung LENS 18x Zoom Lens f = 4.0 ~ 72mm (35mm film equivalent : 24 ~ 432mm)
- F No. : 3.2 (W) ~ 5.8 (T)
- 18x Optical Zoom
- Still Image mode : 1x ~ 5x (Optical * Digital : 90x), Intelli-Zoom : 2x (Optical * itelli :36x)
- Type : TFT LCD (C-Type Touch)
- Size : 75mm (3.0"), 460K dots
- Smart Auto : 1/8 ~ 1/2,000s, Program : 1 ~ 1/2,000s, Night : 8 ~ 1/2,000s, Manual : 16 ~ 1/2,000s
- Mode : Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
- Range : Wide : 0.3m ~ 3.08m (ISO Auto), Tele : 0.5m ~ 1.70m (ISO Auto)
- Approx. 4s
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
‘‘This is a Good Camera’’
I love this camera because it`s my first one & lso my other friends also like it.
Sayod on 2013-03-12
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.
Revealing the Secrets of Taking Night-Time Photos
Let's hear some know-how tips from the members of "Night View," the club for night-time picture specialists.