The large camera sensor that’s big on quality.
Equipped with a large APS-C size CMOS sensor that minimises noise, the NX11 reproduces clearer images with richer, more natural colours. It also allows the use of high ISO in low-light settings, with less noise. A large sensor also makes it easy to achieve shallow depth of field for more dramatic results.
Take control with the i-Function Lens
Whether you’re a beginner or an expert, the i-Function Lens meets your needs with its dual modes. An expert can instantly adjust manual settings such as shutter speed and exposure in the P / A / S / M modes, while the built-in Lens Priority mode lets a beginner use different lenses easily and correctly.
- RGB primary Colour filter
- Selection: 1 point ( Free selection)
Multi: Normal 15 points, Close Up 35 points
Face Detection: Max. 10 faces
- Compensation: ±3 EV (1/2EV , 1/3EV step)
- Flash: TTL Auto Pop-up flash
- Modes: Smart Flash, Auto, Auto + Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in + Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, OFF
- Guide Number: 11 (at ISO 100)
- 28mm wide-angle of View Coverage (Equivalent to 35mm)
- Sync. Speed: Less than 1/180sec.
- VGA Resolution (640 x 480), 921k dots equiv.
- Approx. 100%
- Magnification: Approx. 0.86x (APS-C, 50mm、-1m-1)
- Approx. 20.2mm
- Diopter Adjustment: Approx. -4.0 ~ +2.0m-1
- Shutter Speed: Auto: 1/4,000 sec ~ 30 sec
Manual: 1/4,000 sec ~ 30sec (1/3EV or 1/2EV step)
- Auto Exposure Bracket (±3EV), White Balance Bracket (±3 step) , PictureWizard Bracket (Selectable 3 modes)