26x Optical Zoom, Dual IS (OIS+DIS)
With its 26x Optical Zoom, it brings the intimate details closer. Whether wide-open vistas or detailed close-ups, the WB110 lets you get the shot you want. But it has to be steady too. That's where the Dual IS (OIS+DIS) comes in handy.
22.3mm ultra wide angle lens
Get more from your lens, no matter what the scene, whether shooting a memorable landscape. By using the precision-cut WB110’s 22.3mm wide-angle lens, you will instantly cover a whole-horizon field of view.
20.2 effective megapixels CCD sensor
Trying to capture high-quality, low-noise images with lots of pixels and excellent light. The WB110 was engineered to do that exactly.
- CCD Image Sensor
- Approx. 20.2 Mega pixels
- Approx. 20.4 Mega pixels
- Dual IS (Optical + Digital Image Stabilisation)
- TTL Auto Focus
- Normal: 80cm ~ Infinity (Wide), 350cm ~ infinity (Tele) Macro: 10cm ~ 80cm (Wide), 200cm ~ 350cm (Tele) Auto Macro: 10cm ~ infinity (Wide), 200cm ~ infinity (Tele) Super Macro: 1cm ~ 10cm (only z09)
- Program AE
- Multi, Spot, Centre-weighted, Face Detection AE
- ± 2EV (1/3EV steps)
- Auto, 80, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1,600, 3,200 (3M)
- Auto WB, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent_H, Fluorescent_L, Tungsten, Custom, K
- Samsung 26x Zoom Lens f = 4 ~ 104mm (35mm film equivalent: 22.3 ~ 580mm)
- 3.1 (W) ~ 5.9 (T)
- 26X Optical Zoom Lens
- Still Image mode: 1X ~ 26X (optical) / 1X ~ 5X (digital)
Play mode: 1X ~ 14.4X (depends on image size)
- TFT LCD Type
- 3" Size
- 3.0" (7.62cm), 460K dots Display
- Smart Auto: 1/8 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Program: 1 ~ 1/2,000 sec., Night: 8 ~ 1/2,000 sec.
- Auto, Auto & Red-eye reduction, Fill-in flash, Slow sync, Flash Off, Red-eye fix
- Wide: 80cm ~ 6m (ISO Auto), Tele: 2m ~ 4m (ISO Auto)
- 5s Recharging Time