Smart Wi-Fi — Control your air conditioner wherever you are
Samsung’s air conditioners with Smart Wi-Fi work around your schedule. You can operate them from your smartphone or computer. So, if you left your air conditioner on after leaving the house, use your smartphone to turn it off and help conserve energy. You can also turn on your air conditioner before you go home, so you arrive home to a perfectly cooled house. Enjoy the convenience of Smart Wi-Fi in the home as well: change modes, set the temperature and more, without getting up from the couch.
World Top Class Energy Efficiency
By avoiding energy wasting start up and shut down and with increased control technology, Samsung air conditioner helps you significantly reduce energy waste. Samsung's new air conditioner saves your money even when it's off. The improved control board uses miniscule amounts of energy when off, resulting in more savings than conventional air conditioners.
Save energy and maintain coolness - Smart Inverter
Samsung’s air conditioners with Smart Inverter technology not only use less power than conventional models, they also earned one of the best Energy Efficiency Rating (EER) of 5.2 (K-series 9k). By using the compressor's full capacity, they quickly reach your desired temperature setting faster than non-inverter models. Plus our Smart Inverter air conditioners adjust fluctuations to both maintain a constant temperature and keep things quiet.
- 14.4m³/min Air Circulation (Max)
- 17,060Btu/hr Capacity (Cooling)
- 20,472Btu/hr Capacity (Heating)
- 5,459 ~ 20,472 Cooling Capacity
- 4,094 ~ 25,590 Heating Capacity
- 6kW Heating Capacity
- 5kW Cooling Capacity
- 4,300Kcal/hr Cooling Capacity
- 5,160Kcal/hr Heating Capacity
- 3.61W/W COP Heating Energy
- 11Btu/hW EER (Cooling) Energy Efficiency
- 3.21W/W EER Cooling Energy Efficiency
- 1.96l/hr Moisture Removal
- 43 / 26dBA Noise Level (Indoor High / Low)
- 50dBA Noise Level (Outdoor High)