STEPS FOR A
NEW GALAXY USER
STEPS FOR AN
EXISTING GALAXY USER
HOW TO TRANSFER DATA FROM YOUR 'OLD SMART PHONE'
TO YOUR 'NEW GALAXY'
HOW TO TRANSFER DATA FROM USING
AN 'NFC ENABLES GALAXY' DEVICE
Backup data from your old phone on to your PC via a USB cable.
Data backup programs may differ depending on the manufacturer.
Download the Samsung Smart SwitchMobile Application
from Google Play
or Samsung Apps
and install it on your old and new GALAXY.
Download the Samsung Smart Switch Program from here.
Launch Smart Switch on your PC and connect your new GALAXY to the PC with the USB Cable.
Start the Samsung Smart SwitchMobile Application on both phones.
Select your old smart phone manufacturer or backup data folder.
Touch the back of the phones together and then tap the screen.
Choose the content that you want to transfer, and press the 'Transfer' button.
Select the content that you want to transfer from the old GALAXY and click the 'Transfer' button.
All selected content will be transferred immediately.
After selecting 'OK' on the new GALAXY, all selected content will be transferred right away!
If you don't have an NFC enabled GALAXY device sync your data via SAMSUNG KIES.
Have you ever hesitated getting a new phone because you are not sure how to move data from your old phone to your new one?
With Smart Switch, you don't need to worry.
Bring all of your precious contents and memories from your old phone to the new GALAXY!
- A simple way to transfer your data
- A safe, quick, and easy to use interface
- The ability to transfer all kind of data such as music, video, photographs and messages to the new GALAXY via PC or directly from the phone
- Samsung does not warrant that the transfer steps described in this document will work without disruption or will always be available to you.
- Samsung requests that you abide by all applicable laws and regulations. In particular, you should not transfer files in violation of any third party restrictions or intellectual property rights. Samsung shall not be responsible for any legal issues caused by violations of the above request.