Unleash your workforce with 3-in-1 functionality
With 3-in-1 versatility, the Samsung SCX-4650 printer streamlines workflow and ensures that the office print operation is working as efficient as possible. With print, copy, scan and fax functionality, the SCX-4650 offers flexibility and lets you work with less barriers. A host of innovative features like ID Copy, N-up copy, Scan-to-email and the convenient PC fax functionality ensure that your workforce has the necessary functionality needed to thrive in the modern world of business.
Push the button. Save on print costs.
Optimise your printing in one simple step with Samsung’s One touch Eco Button. You can save on printing expenses when you quickly switch to Eco Mode and conserve toner, paper and energy. There’s no need to waste time changing settings or altering your documents with this useful feature, as one touch is all you need to configure your printer to deliver the most economical results
Optimise your printing with Easy Eco Driver
Enjoy cost-optimised results every time you print thanks to Samsung’s Easy-Eco Driver. With this useful software, you’ll be able to accurately preview your document before printing and adjust quality, colour and other settings to meet your precise requirements and budget, as well as removing unnecessary text, images and other elements. You can even monitor savings, including paper, toner, energy and overall cost. Say goodbye to wasted printouts and discover more economically-efficient printing.
- Print, Copy, Scan
- One-touch Screen Print, Eco Mode for Valuable Functions
- Copy Speed (Mono): Up to 24cpm in A4 (24cpm in Letter)
- First Copy Out Time (Mono): Less than 14s
- Zoom Rate: 25 - 400 %
- Multi Copy: 1 - 99pages
- Copy Feature: ID Copy / 2-up / 4-up / Collation Copy / Auto-fit
- Print Speed (Mono): Up to 24ppm in A4 (24ppm in Letter)
- First Print Out Time (Mono): Less than 10s (From Ready Mode)
- Up to 1200 x 1200 dpi effective output Resolution
- Emulation: SPL (Samsung Printer Langauge)
- Manual Duplex
- TWAIN Standard / WIA Standard Compatible
- Colour CIS Method
- Up to 600 x 600 dpi Scan Resolution (Optical)
- Up to 4800 x 4800 dpi Scan Resolution (Enhanced)