Will this accessory work with my product?
Use your model number to find out
Transform to smarter TV connectivity
Use the LAN adapter to wirelessly access content for your Smart TV from the internet or from your digital camera, mobile phone, Note PC or other DLNA-Certified® multimedia devices
Enjoy a greater wireless connection
Expand your wireless range and signal by connecting the dongle to your Smart TV. The Samsung wireless dongle is the easiest way to connect to not only the internet but also your DLNA-certified multimedia devices.
- 11dBm at 54Mbps
- 17dBm at 11 / 5.5 / 2 and 1Mbps
- 14dBm at 54Mbps
- 14dBm (20MHz) / 12dBm (40MHz)
- 11dBm (20MHz) / 9dBm (40MHz)
- IEEE 802.11a/b/g/n included
- Frequency Range: 2.41 - 2.48 / 5.15 - 5.85GHz
- 54 / 48 / 36 / 24 / 18 / 12 / 9 / 6Mbps Data Rate
- 11 / 5.5 / 2 / 1Mbps Data Rate
- BD Player: 2009 All Models / 2010 C5 Series / 2011 D53 - D53
- HES: 2009 All Models / 2010 C5 Series / 2011 D51 - D53 (D5000 - D55 / D7000 are only Supported in Europe)
- LCD TV: 2009 B650 & above (B630, B640 are only Supposed in North America) / 2010 C550 & above / 2011 D530 & above
- LED TV: 11 Samsung D5000 - D8000 37 - 55
- Plasma TV: 2010 C550 and above (C540 is only supported in North America) 2011 D550 ~ D64**2012 E 490, 550 (Korea, Europe & CIS)
- Host Interface: USB 2.0
- Security: 64 / 128bit WEP, WPA / WPA2, 802 1x, WPS
Consumer Ratings & Reviews
I have a Samsung Galaxy Tab2 10.1. Can I watch my videos and photos which are in my Tab2 in the TV (LCD TV) using wireless Lan Adapter WIS12ABGNX by connecting the Lan Adapte...
Sanath on 2012-12-24
Like it? A lot? A little? Tell us.
If you own one of these we’d like to hear what you think of it.