JOHANNESBURG, South Africa – April 18, 2013 – Following the recent launch of the Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0, the world’s first 8-inch tablet, Samsung Electronics South Africa showcased the great features which differentiates this device from similar products on the market, perfectly mixing business with pleasure.
“This innovative tablet has been designed to be the ideal companion for people who are finding themselves increasingly mobile and needing a device that blends portability with productivity for a more efficient and fun lifestyle,” says Craige Fleischer, Director of Mobile Communications at Samsung Electronics South Africa.
The top features of the device are:
- The 1.6GHz Quad Core processor and 2GB of RAM ensures that the Galaxy Note 8.0 has the power and speed to handle multiple applications effortlessly so you can easily toggle between keeping yourself updated with all the latest news and updating your social networks safe in the knowledge that your device will not freeze up or slow down.
- The 8-inch display is the first of its kind and provides users with crystal-clear image quality. Whether it is finding your way with the latest available maps or catching up on a movie at a local coffee shop, the Galaxy Note 8.0 is the perfect multimedia companion for wherever you are.
- The 1.3 megapixel front camera provides crisp image quality for the times you have video conferences or chats with family and friends across the world, with the 5.0 megapixel rear camera taking care of other incidental image capturing needs.
- At more than eight hours, the battery life of the Galaxy Note 8.0 ensures you are able to do more things for longer.
- While the 16 and 32GB storage options should suffice the demands of most users, the Galaxy Note 8.0 supports MicroSD memory cards you can increase your storage by an additional 64GB.
- And speaking of limitless, all the well-loved Samsung mobility features that include S Pen (making your ideas come to life at the stroke of the stylus), S Planner (easily keeping track of all those important events, Voice Call, and Multi-Window are included in the Galaxy Note 8.0 making it the most flexible device yet to meet your diverse lifestyle needs.
About Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. is a global leader in technology, opening new possibilities for people everywhere. Through relentless innovation and discovery, we are transforming the worlds of televisions, smartphones, personal computers, printers, cameras, home appliances, LTE systems, medical devices, semiconductors and LED solutions. We employ 236,000 people across 79 countries with annual sales of US$187.8 billion. To discover more, please visit www.samsung.com.