Samsung is a global leader within the consumer electronics industry with a rich history of success. “Inspire the World, Create the Future” is a vision at the very core of Samsung's commitment to lead innovations in technology, products and solutions that inspire communities around the world to join their aspiration for creating a better world full of richer digital experiences.
About the Role:
Your 12-18 month program will give you exposure across Consumer Electronics, IT & Mobile, Corporate Marketing and Enterprise departments; rotations with unique experiences. We are keen to give you the opportunity to contribute and be part of our business. We are seeking graduates that are able to work around roadblocks; are innovative and capable of taking ownership of projects from concept to launch. Supporting you on your journey will be the Samsung Leadership team, Line Management on each rotation, a buddy and HR who will facilitate one on one guidance and professional development.
Skills and Requirements:
- 2014 – 2015 graduates with degree in Business/ Marketing
- Track record in participating in community service and extra-curricular activities
- Internships highly desirable but not essential
- A passion for technology and Samsung is essential
- Structured training and development
- Exposure to an exciting industry with a powerful global leader
- Competitive Full-time salary
- Free Parking
- Product discounts…plus more!
How to Apply:
Submit your detailed resume and cover-letter with copies of your university transcripts today.Submit Application