Intelligent Air (Smart Inverter)
Blade control (customisable air flow)
20 degrees & 50 degrees (performance range)
Ceiling Vent (waffle panel)
Airflow (more uniform airflow)
Front Control Panel
- Customisable air flow
- Smart Inverter Compressor
- Minus 15°C to 50°C outside air temperature for cooling
- Minus 20°C to 24°C outside air temperature for heating
- Intuitive Control
Stylish design, an effective Smart Inverter compressor and a plethora of innovative features make the new Samsung 4-Way Cassettes great for residential and light commercial applications with limited roof space.
Smart Inverter Compressor
Samsung’s Smart Inverter technology helps to maintain a comfortable temperature without constantly shutting off and switching on the compressor. It automatically adjusts the capacity of the system to cope with temperature variances, helping to ensure that you experience minimal temperature fluctuation for optimal comfort.
Customisable air flow
The unit can be configured as a 4, 3, 2 or even 1 way cassette by selecting which blades are open when the unit is running. Vertical blade angles can be individually set to the desired airflow for your home.
Highly uniform airflow
The blades have angled sections to help guide air ‘around the corner’. This helps to reduce the ‘blind spot’ effect of the corners to deliver a highly uniform airflow.
Wide Temperature Performance Range
The 4-Way Cassette S is designed with an operating range of -15°C to 50°C* outside air temperature for cooling and -20°C to 24°C* for heating. You can rest assured that your unit will work when you need it the most.
*Whilst the unit will keep running up to 50°C for cooling, as the outside temperature rises above 35°C the cooling capacity will begin to reduce. Similarly for heating, the capacity begins to reduce below 7°C.
Premium Controller Features
Includes all Standard Controller Features plus:
- Clear and bright LCD Backlit Screen
- Real-time clock function
- Weekly operation scheduler enables you to set your system to run automatically at certain times each day of the week
Standard Controller Features
- Quick-access on / off and temperature selection buttons
- On / off timer allows the system to be started or stopped after a set time has passed. This can help prevent the system being left on accidentally
- Built-in room temperature sensor
- Upper / Lower temperature limit setting helps prevent temperature changes outside a set range
- Automatic stop function can set the unit to stop running after a set time has passed. This can help prevent the system being left on accidentally
- Child lock
- Button permission levels
- Filter replacement alert
Peace of mind
5 year parts and labour warranty
Product Support Line
Contact 1300 362 603