Product Dimension (HxWxD) mm
360 degree sound
The sophisticated Ring Radiator technology in Samsung's Wireless Multiroom Speakers1 with 360 Sound is designed to disperse sound in all directions, to create an immersive audio experience in your living space. With enveloping sound, you can enjoy superb, room-filling audio from virtually any listening position.
Spread sound easily throughout your home
Connect multiple 360 Sound Speakers over your existing Wi-Fi network to create a Samsung Wireless Multiroom System, and enjoy superb music throughout your home. Stream one song to many rooms at once, play different songs in each connected room at the same time, and control it all from your compatible smartphone or tablet.1
Simple, powerful control
With its clever wheel-dial controller, the Multiroom app makes it easy to play your digital music to Samsung's Wireless Multiroom Speakers1 with 360 Sound. Choose what music plays where, search your music library and create playlists, all from the one handy place.
Ways to connect and stream
Play your music near-seamlessly from connected rooms over your existing Wi-Fi network with the Wireless Multiroom app2, or connect compatible devices to Samsung's Wireless Speakers with 360 Sound via Blueooth¢ç3.
A family of sound
Connect Samsung's 360 Sound Speakers with compatible Samsung Soundbars, Home Theatre Systems and Samsung Smart TVs over your existing Wi-Fi network and expand your music system to multiple connected rooms1.
Connect without wires
With TV SoundConnect you can connect a compatible Samsung Smart TV to one or a pair of 360 Sound Speakers, and enjoy enveloping audio from movie and TV shows4.
- 2.7 kg Product Weight
- 166 x 313 x 166 Product Dimension (HxWxD) mm
- Built-in (2.4 / 5 GHz Dual Band) Wireless LAN
- Yes Bluetooth
- Remote App (iOS/ Android) Remote Controller
- Yes Free Voltage
Connecting the wireless audio Dock with Samsung 2012 TV via SoundShare.Connecting the wireless audio Dock with Samsung 2012 TV via SoundShare.See The Answer
What accesories are included with the DA-E750?What accesories are included with the DA-E750?See The Answer
How It Stacks Up
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification.
*Speaker must be connected to a mains power supply.
1. Wireless functionality via Wi-Fi requires a Wi-Fi network, and a compatible smartphone or tablet (each sold separately). App must be downloaded. Data charges may apply. Each speaker must be connected to a mains power supply. 2. Wireless functionality via Bluetooth® requires a compatible Bluetooth®-enabled device (sold separately). Content is subject to third party agreements. Each speaker must be connected to a mains power supply. 3. Audio quality will depend on source content. 4. TV SoundConnect is available with Samsung Soundbars and Multiroom Speakers only, and is only compatible with Selected Bluetooth®-enabled Samsung Smart TVs.
* Key feature may different from Key Spec