SMART Signage Touch Modules for ME–C Series Commercial Displays
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
Need more Info?
Request information about Samsung business products, solutions and services. We will contact you shortly.Email Us email@example.com
- The new Samsung TM46LCA adaptive touch module option (sold separately) can be attached to the Samsung ME46C commercial display to enable touch capability for interactive applications.
- Samsung’s IR touch technology enables up to 10-points touch capability (software and PC device dependent, sold separately).
- Suitable for teaching, demonstration, and even kiosk applications, the TM46LCA helps to enhance the interactive experience.
Quick Installation for Interactive Functionality
- Screen Size46"
- typeTouch Overlay
- Set Dimension (WxHxD)1,076.1 x 628.5 x 32.1mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)1,187 x 738 x 102mm
- Set Weight7.3kg
- Package Weight9.2kg
- glass thickness2.8
- Glass FilmAG (Front), PET (Rear)
- Glass Reflection Rate≤ 10%
- Glass Haze≤ 15%
- Frame MaterialAluminum Extrusion
- Bezel Width(mm)26.5mm
- Touch TechnologyIR
Number of Simultaneous Touch
- Number of Simultaneous Touch10 Point
- SoftwareMagic IWB 2.0 Basic (e-Board S / W)
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING