10.0kW Ducted Split AC100HBHFKH/SA Indoor AC100HCAFNH/SA Outdoor (3-Phase)
AC100HCAFNH/SASlender and flexible, the Slim Duct enables businesses to create a powerful flow of fresh, cool air without detracting from the ambience of the space. The unit†s flexible installation options mean it can be used in a wide variety of differently shaped rooms. With its compact size and rear and bottom side air inlets, this slim-line air conditioning system is virtually invisible when installed.
- Flexible Installation with Compact Slim Duct
Working to keep you and your family comfortable all year round
- *3 fans for 9~14kW units, 2 fans for 5.2 and 7.1kW units. **200pa for 10~14kW units, 150pa for 5.2~9kW units
3-way service access for easy maintenance
Comfortable and Reliable
- *Whilst the unit will keep running up to 50°C for cooling, as the outside temperature rises above 35°C, the cooling capacity will reduce. Similarly for heating, the capacity begins to reduce below 7°C.
Flat Micro-Channel Technology
Easy to use and Stylish in design
- MWR-WE10 / MWR-WE10N controller (sold separately)
8-Zone Touch Screen Controller
Model codes (Sold Separately):
MWR-ZS00 (5kW to 14kW models)
MWR-ZS00N (16kW to 20kW models)
Damper controller and zone touch controller package
MWR-ZS10 (5kW to 14kW models)
MWR-ZS10N (16kW to 20kW models)
Zone touch controller only
Smart Air Conditioner App
- Controlling of zones via Wi-Fi is not available
- Existing Wi-Fi infrastructure required
- Samsung ‘Smart Air Conditioner (CAC)’ App needs to be installed into your compatible smart phone
- * Wi-Fi enabled control requires a wireless router. Wi-Fi enabled control is compatible with selected Android™ and iOS Smartphones and requires the Smart Air Conditioner app, downloaded from Google Play or iTunes. To use ‘Out Of House’ control, users must register the product at http://global.samsungsmartappliance. com. Internet connection required. Data charges may apply. Android is a trademark of Google Inc. iOS is a trademark or registered trademark of Cisco in the U.S. and other countries and is used under licence. iTunes is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries.
- *This is in addition to the rights of consumers under consumer guarantees pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law.
Cooling (Min / Std / Max)3.50 / 10.00 / 12.00kW
Heating (Min / Std / Max)3.70 / 11.20 / 17.00kW