DB22D-P digital signage displays offer an array of professional grade features in a compact form factor. These small, versatile displays are great for delivering customised content to individual customers for an up-close and personalised experience. Also, DB22D-P is warranted for 16/7 usage for 3 years.1
The embedded, all-in-one 2nd Generation SSSP eliminates the need for a separate PC or media player to streamline digital signage operation. Content deployment can be simple by using the USB plug-and-play feature. Attach your compatible USB device with your content (sold separately), for an easy plug-and-play content solution.
The 2nd generation Samsung Smart Signage Platform (SSSP) takes Samsung dynamic signage to another level. Included in the Samsung DB22D-P, the 2nd generation SSSP offers quad core System on Chip (SoC) technology, helping to deliver power and functionality for signage applications
• MagicInfo™ Player S2 embedded System on Chip (SoC) technology.
• Able to be used as a Stand-Alone Signage Solution.
• Array of Design Templates included.
• PC-less touch option using on-board SoC and optional Touch Module (sold separately).
• Scalable for networked server based signage applications with MagicInfo™ S2 server/ client access software licence.2
With a convenient built-in Wi-Fi module, users can control and wirelessly distribute content to the digital signage solution in the display using compatible mobile devices. The ability to send and schedule content from a compatible mobile device helps simplify content management. Simply download the MagicInfo app to your compatible mobile device from Google Play Store or the Apple App Store and use your existing Wi-Fi infrastructure to connect and deliver content to your display.3
The intuitive Home UI can be easily controlled by the display remote (included), or by using your compatible USB keyboard or mouse (not included). When the optional Touch Overlay (sold separately) is added, the home screen UI supports touch interaction for easy use. The main display functions are conveniently available on the home screen UI in a new matrix design with large menu buttons for ease of use. Selected configuration menus are also displayed on the main home screen UI for easy access.
The Samsung DBD Series digital signage also provides powerful content management tools.
-Multi-channel scheduling: Deliver scheduled content on multiple channels simultaneously and access with channel up / down on display remote.
- E-brochure4 : Load product or service information on the display in the e-brochure function and you can interrupt scheduled content to share this information with clients.
- Create content easily and conveniently from a selection of 100 design templates.
DB22D-P SMART Signage with its quad-core, SoC technology provides robust functionality and supports the optional PC-less DataLink feature which enables you to handle elaborate content management. You can easily retrieve and update content by purchasing a DataLink server and a DataLink extended module without needing a separate Set Back Box PC or Plug-in Module PC (PIM).
Samsung has engineered the DB22D-P displays with several features that help to ensure superb quality full-high-definition (FHD) images for maximum impact. Designed to reach audiences, the screen features a wide-viewing angle with a WVA panel. In addition, various picture modes can be used for a variety of environments to help deliver quality for the location.
A scalable solution allowing you to create multi-display digital signage networks, the 2nd generation SSSP with the addition of a MagicInfo™ S Server Client Access software licence2 helps you create, schedule and deliver content from your compatible PC over your existing wired or wireless network infrastructure to a single DB22D-P display, or multiple compatible displays5 . This web-based solution also enables display control from the MagicInfo™ Server1. DB22D-P Series 2nd generation SSSP comes with embedded Wi-Fi.
- Diagonal Size 21.5"
- Panel Type 60Hz E-LED BLU
- Resolution 1920 x 1080
- Pixel Pitch (HxV) 0.2482 (H) x 0.2482 (V)
- Active Display Size (HxV) 476.64(H) x 268.11(V)
- Brightness (Typical) 250 cd/m2
- Contrast Ratio 1000:1
- Viewing Angle (H/V) 178:178
- Response Time 14 ms
- Display Color 16.7M
- Color Gamut 72 %
- H-Scanning Frequency 30 ~ 81kHZ
- Maximum Pixel Frequency 148.5MHz
- V-Scanning Frequency 48 ~ 75HZ
- Dynamic Contrast Ratio 50,000:1
- RGB In Analog D-SUB
- Audio In Stereo mini Jack
- Video In HDMI1
- Power Supply AC 100 - 240 V~ (+/- 10 %), 50/60 Hz
- Power Consumption (Off Mode) less than 0.5W
- Power Consumption (On Mode) Max:44, Typical:40, BTU(Max):150.04
- Power Consumption (Sleep Mode) less than 0.5W
Set Dimension (WxHxD)
- Net Dimensions (WxHxD) 507.5 x 311.2 x 57.8 mm
- Package Dimension (HxWxD) 570.0 x 376.0 x 128.0 mm
- Net Weight 3.3 kg
- Package Weight 4.9 kg
- VESA Mount 100×100 mm
- Bezel Width 17.55(top), 14.95(side), 24.55(bot) mm
- Media Player Option Type embedded
- Temperature 0~40 ℃
- Humidity 10~80 %
- Special Temperature Sensor, Portrait Installation Support, Image Rotation, Button Lock, Clock Battery(80hrs Clock Keeping), Built in Speaker, WiFi Module Embedded
- Speaker Built in Speaker(1W x 2)
- Protection Glass No
- Mount N/A
- Specialty N/A
- Stand N/A
Internal Player (MagicInfo)
- Special Magic Clone(to USB), Auto Source Switching & Recovery, RS232C/RJ45 MDC,Plug and Play (DDC2B), PIP/PBP, Smart Scheduling, Smart F/W update, Built In MagicInfo Player S2
- MagicInfo Support Yes
Certification and Compliance
- EMC FCC (USA) : Part 15, Subpart B Class A, CE (Europe) : EN55022:2006+A1:2007,EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003, VCCI (Japan) : VCCI V-3 /2010.04 Class A, KCC/EK (Korea) : Tunerless : KN22 / KN24, BSMI (Taiwan) : CNS13438 (ITE EMI) Class A / CNS13439 (AV EMI) / CNS14409 (AV EMS) CNS14972 (Digital), C-Tick (Australia) : AS/NZS CISPR22:2009, CCC(China) :GB9254-2008,GB17625.1-2012, GOST(Russia/CIS) : GOST R 51317 Series,GOST 22505-97,EN55022:2006+A1:2007,EN55024:1998+A1:2001+A2:2003
- Environment N/A
- Safety CB (Europe) : IEC60950-1/EN60950-1, CCC (China) : GB4943.1-2011, PSB (Singapore ) : PSB+IEC60950-1, NOM (Mexico ) : NOM-001-SCFI-1993, IRAM (Argentina ) : IRAM+IEC60950-1, SASO (Saudi Arabia ) : SASO+IEC60950-1, BIS(India) : IEC60950-1 / IS13252, NOM(Mexico) : Tunerless : NOM-019-SCFI-1998, KC(Korea) : K 60950-1, EAC(Russia) : EAC+IEC60950-1, INMETRO(Brazil) : INMETRO+IEC60950-1, BSMI(Taiwan) : BSMI+IEC60950-1, RCM(Australia) : IEC60950-1/AS/NZS 60950-1, CSA (Canada) : cUL, UL(USA) : cUL60950-1, TUV (Germany) : CE, NEMKO (Norway) : CE
- Included Quick Setup Guide, Warranty Card, D-Sub cable, Power Cord, Remote Controller, Batteries, RS232C-Stereo cable
Features and specifications are subject to change without prior notification. Images are used for illustrative purposes only.
Images for illustration purposes only (to be used with images)
1 This is in addition to the rights of consumers under consumer guarantees pursuant to the Australian Consumer Law. Please refer to the warranty card or www.samsung.com/au/support/warranty for full details.
2 MagicInfo™ S2 server client access software licence is required for networked signage applications. One licence is required for each display (sold separately). Internet connection and/or LAN required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Usage may be subject to third party service provider agreements. Network infrastructure not included. MagicInfo Author utility also required (no charge).
3 App must be downloaded to compatible device. Data charges may apply. Network infrastructure not included.
4 MagicInfo™ S2 server client access software licence is required for e-brochure applications. One licence is required for each display (sold separately). Internet connection and/or LAN required. Data, subscription or other charges may apply. Usage may be subject to third party service provider agreements. Network infrastructure not included. MagicInfo Author utility also required (no charge).
5 Wi-Fi content delivery and display control requires MagicInfo™ S2 server client access software licence (sold separately – one licence required per display). Wi-Fi Module embedded in the DMD, DHD and UED series. DBD series 32 inch and above, requires a Wi-Fi Dongle (sold separately). Network infrastructure not included.
Professional Display DBD-P Series 22” (LH22DBDPSGC/XY)
(KOREAN, ENGLISH, ARABIC, BULGARIAN, CHINESE, CHINESE, CROATIAN, DANISH, DUTCH, ESTONIAN, FINNISH, FRENCH, FRENCH(FRANCE), GERMAN, GREEK, HEBREW, HUNGARIAN, INDONESIAN, ITALIAN, KAZAKH, LATVIAN, LITHUANIAN, NORWEGIAN, POLISH, PORTUGUESE(Brazil), PORTUGUESE(European), ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, SERBIAN, SLOVAK, SLOVENIAN, SPANISH, SWEDISH, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.12.03Quick Guide ver 1.0
(ENGLISH, INDONESIAN, VIETNAMESE)
2014.11.14User Manual ver 1.0