Protected by Defense-grade Security
The Galaxy S7 edge was designed and built with business security concerns front and centre. Security enhancements to Android - an enterprise system Samsung developed in partnership with Google - help prevent apps and processes from accessing potentially harmful data, while the security preserves the integrity of your employees’ devices at both the hardware and app levels.
Common Criteria Certified
As a market-leading security platform, Samsung KNOX has received multiple government security certifications.*
* Certified in 11 categories in 6 countries (Common Criteria has been adopted universally in 26 countries). Currently unavailable in Australia.
* The list of governments and organisations that have approved KNOX may be expanded at a later date.
Storage Expansion Options
The Galaxy S7 edge features expandable memory capabilities that enable business users to add up to 200GB of additional memory7 to the device. Great for business users out on the road who need access to large files, such as presentations and plans, or those working in areas where mobile connectivity is not possible. The Galaxy S7 edge can allow your employees to store and access the data they need wherever they may be.
7 MicroSD card sold separately.
Improved Battery Capacity and Charging
Give your employees the freedom to either charge wirelessly with our fast wireless charging pad2 and charge up faster than many phones can with a cable. Alternatively, connect it to a power outlet to get more energy even faster when you need it most.
2Wireless charging pad sold separately.
Dust and Water Resistant
The Galaxy S7 edge is ready for action inside and outside the office. IP683 rating helps prevent minor accidents becoming major business expenses. And with dust, dirt and sand protection, the Galaxy S7 edge is as comfortable in the field as it is in the boardroom.
3 Samsung Galaxy S7 and S7 edge provides ingress protection against water and dust to a maximum of 1.5 metres for up to 30 minutes, allowing it to be certified to an IP68 rating. See to read more about IP68. Refer to the Galaxy S7 user manual for more information regarding proper care and use of the device (including maintaining the water and dust resistant performance).
Enhanced Business Features
Get the most from advanced schedule functions. Holding conference calls is also a breeze. Simply schedule a conference call with the S-planner and, at the allotted time, a pop-up menu will appear with a range of convenient one-click options.
Businesses can easily enroll devices to an MDM* platform. Compatible with 120+ MDM solutions and 600+ MDM policies**, making for easy adoption into their existing MDM and corporate security policies.
* Mobile Device Management ** Actual MDM policies may vary by MDM provider
- CPU Speed 2.3GHz, 1.6GHz
- CPU Type Octa-Core
- Size (Main Display) 5.5" (139.5mm)
- Resolution (Main Display) 2560 x 1440 (Quad HD)
- Technology (Main Display) dual edge Super AMOLED
- Color Depth (Main Display) 16M
- S Pen Support No
- Rear Camera - Resolution Dual Pixel 12.0 MP
- Rear Camera - F Number f/1.7
- Rear Camera - Auto Focus Yes
- Front Camera - Resolution CMOS 5.0 MP
- Front Camera - F Number f/1.7
- Rear Camera - Flash Yes
- Video Recording Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@30fps
- RAM Size (GB) 4 GB
- ROM Size (GB) 32*
- Available Memory* (GB) 24.4 GB
- External Memory Support MicroSD (Up to 256GB)
- Multi-SIM Single-SIM
- SIM size Nano-SIM (4FF)
- Type of SIM Slot SIM 1 + MicroSD
- Infra 2G GSM, 3G WCDMA, 3G TD-SCDMA, 4G LTE FDD, 4G LTE TDD
- 2G GSM GSM850, GSM900, DCS1800, PCS1900
- 3G UMTS B1(2100), B2(1900), B4(AWS), B5(850), B8(900)
- 3G TD-SCDMA B34(2010), B39(1880)
- 4G FDD LTE B1(2100), B2(1900), B3(1800), B4(AWS), B5(850), B7(2600), B8(900), B12(700), B13(700), B17(700), B18(800), B19(800), B20(800), B25(1900), B26(850), B28(700)
- 4G TDD LTE B38(2600), B39(1900), B40(2300), B41(2500)
- ANT+ Yes
- USB Version USB 2.0
- Location Technology GPS, Glonass, Beidou
- Earjack 3.5mm Stereo
- MHL No
- Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2.4G+5GHz, VHT80 MU-MIMO
- Wi-Fi Direct Yes
- Bluetooth Version Bluetooth v4.2
- NFC Yes
- Bluetooth Profiles A2DP, AVRCP, DI, HFP, HID, HOGP, HSP, MAP, OPP, PAN, PBAP, SAP
- PC Sync. Smart Switch (PC version)
- Color Gold Platinum
- Form Factor Touchscreen Bar
- Accelerometer, Barometer, Fingerprint Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, HR Sensor, Proximity Sensor, RGB Light Sensor
- Dimension (HxWxD, mm) 150.9 x 72.6 x 7.7
- Weight (g) 157
- Internet Usage Time(3G) (Hours) Up to 12
- Internet Usage Time(LTE) (Hours) Up to 15
- Internet Usage Time(Wi-Fi) (Hours) Up to 16
- Video Playback Time (Hours) Up to 18
- Standard Battery Capacity (mAh) 3600
- Removable No
- Audio Playback Time (Hours) Up to 55
- Audio Playback Time (Hours, Always On Display Off) Up to 74
- Talk Time (3G WCDMA) (Hours) Up to 27
Audio and Video
- Video Playing Format MP4, M4V, 3GP, 3G2, WMV, ASF, AVI, FLV, MKV, WEBM
- Video Playing Resolution UHD 4K (3840 x 2160)@60fps
- Audio Playing Format MP3, M4A, 3GA, AAC, OGG, OGA, WAV, WMA, AMR, AWB, FLAC, MID, MIDI, XMF, MXMF, IMY, RTTTL, RTX, OTA
Services and Applications
- Gear Support Gear Circle (Manager Support), Gear Fit, Gear1, Gear2, Gear2 Neo, Gear S, Gear S2, Gear VR
- S-Voice Yes
- Mobile TV No
* All specifications and descriptions provided herein may be different from the actual specifications and descriptions for the product. Samsung reserves the right to make changes to this web page and the product described herein, at anytime, without obligation on Samsung to provide notification of such change. All functionality, features, specifications, GUI and other product information provided in this web page including, but not limited to, the benefits, design, pricing, components, performance, availability, and capabilities of the product are subject to change without notice or obligation. The contents within the screen are simulated images and are for demonstration purposes only.
* User Available Memory : User memory is less than the total memory due to storage of the operating system and software used to operate the device features. Actual user memory will vary depending on the operator and may change after software upgrades are performed
* Network : Bandwidth supported by the device varies on service provider.
* Dimension : Size and weight may vary by the device's configuration and manufacturing process.
Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G935FZDAXSA)
2017.01.20User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.1
2017.01.20User Manual(Nougat) ver 1.0
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2016.12.16User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.5
(SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia))
2016.12.15User Manual(Marshmallow) ver 1.3
2016.12.15Safety Guide ver 1.8
(ENGLISH, SIMPLIFIED CHINESE(S.E Asia), ARABIC, PERSIAN, FRENCH, HEBREW, INDONESIAN, KAZAKH, PORTUGUESE, ROMANIAN, RUSSIAN, THAI, TURKISH, UKRAINIAN, URDU, UZBEK, VIETNAMESE)