Samsung’s WB5500 is equipped with a 7.83mm (1/2.33”) high resolution CCD sensor for incredibly clear images, in addition to an all-new image processor which has been mounted for richer colors, faster processing, and guaranteed picture quality photo after photo, even for printing very large sizes.
26mm Wide Angle & 26x Optical Zoom
Take photos of amazing depth and breadth, just like a pro. The 26mm wide angle lens captures objects with a wider shooting range, and lets you express your vision just as you see it. Take photos of people and landscapes in the distance as if they were right in front of your eyes. The 26x optical zoom, paired with the world’s renowned Schneider-KREUZNACH lens, gives you perfect shots that are sharp and rich.
- Image Sensor: 1/2.33″ (7.83mm) CCD
- Image Sensor: Approx. 13.8 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.5 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- Focusing: TTL auto focus (Multi AF/ Center AF/ Face Detection AF/ Tracking AF/ Selection AF)
- Normal: 80cm ~ infinity (W)/ 170cm ~ infinity (T)
Macro:10cm ~ 80cm (W)/ 80cm ~ 150cm (Macro T)
Auto Macro: 10cm ~ infinity (W)/ 170cm ~ infinity (T)
Super Macro: 1~10cm
Manual Focus: 10cm~infinity
- Modes: Auto/ Auto & Red-eye reduction/ Fill-in flash/ Slow sync/ Flash off/ Red Eye Fix
- Wide: 0.3m - 6.0m/ Tele: 0.8m - 3.0m (ISO AUTO)
- Flash Recharging Time: Approx. 5 sec
- Schneider-Kreuznach Lens F= 4.6 - 119.6mm (35mm film equivalent: 26 - 676mm)/ 26X Zoom
- Lens F2.8 (W) - F5.0 (T)
- Still Image mode: 1.0 - 5.0X
Play mode: 1.0 - 13.4X (depends on image size)
- Control: Program AE
- Metering: Multi/ Spot/ Center Weighted/ Face Detection AE
- Compensation: ±2EV (1/3EV steps)
- ISO Equivalent: Auto/ 80/ 100/ 200/ 400/ 800/ 1600/ 3200/ 6400 (Up to 3M)
- Internal memory capacity is subject to change without prior notice.