Lens Priority Mode (lens recognition setting)
Under the Lens Priority Mode, the camera recognises the attached lens and provides optimised settings for that particular lens. When the lens is changed, the settings automatically readjust for optimal shooting. With NX’s revolutionary lens technology, there is no need to worry about how to set your camera. Just push the i-Function button and rotate the lens, and let the camera do the rest.
3" AMOLED display provides clear photo information anytime, anywhere
AMOLED (Active-Matrix Organic Light-Emitting Diode) is thinner, brighter and faster in response time than a LCD screen. AMOLED is 3,000 times faster in its response rate than LCD, expresses pictures with bright colours evenly lit with no backlighting, and allows us to view the display at any angle or lighting conditions, even in bright sunlight. In addition, its dynamic 10,000:1 contrast ratio provides clearer images in true colours.
- Image Sensor: CMOS
- 23.4 × 15.6mm Image Sensor Size
- Image Sensor: Approx. 14.6 megapixel (Effective Pixel)
- Image Sensor: Approx. 15.1 megapixel (Total Pixel)
- RGB primary color filter
- Image Stabilization: Lens Shift (depends on Lens)
- Mode: OIS Mode1 / Mode2 / OFF
- Dust Reduction: Super sonic drive