Samsung Galaxy S4 MHL 2.0 HDTV Adaptor
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- Share your videos, photos and more on your HDTV!
- The MHL 2.0 HDTV Smart Adapter supports HD signals up to 1080p.
- Connect directly to your MHL-enabled mobile phone with a Micro USB input to create an HDMI docking station. Then, connect a standard HDMI cable for easy connectivity to home theatre or monitor.
- In order to function, the Adapter also needs to be connected to a power source via the Micro USB port on the adapter itself. (HDMI Cable and Micro USB Travel Charger sold separately).
- SpecificationI/F 1: P11 pin / I/F 2: HDMI A Type - HDMI Cable / I/F 3: P5 pin - Travel Adapter
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING