Access to superior graphics
Superior graphics are enabled by the PCoIP protocol, giving users access to full performance graphics from VMware View enabled virtual machines. Full 3D performance is also available when using PCoIP enabled workstation platforms or PCoIP Host cards in standard PC’s in conjunction with a GPU.
VMware Certified PCoIP Cloud Monitor
Innovative PCoIP technology allows consolidation of IT resources into a data center, and provides high-performance computing via the IP network without reduction in performance or information. Providing a completely virtualised set of hardware to the client operating system. It lets you rus virtual multiple machines seamlessly. At the desktop, the intgrated PCoIP portal decompresses and distributes video, audio and data contents while preserving high performance and real-time graphics.
- 23.6" Screen Size
- 300 cd/㎡ Brightness (Typ.)
- 1000:1 Contrast Ratio (Typ.)
- 1920 x 1080 Display Resolution
- Response Time: 5ms
- 170˚ / 160˚ (CR ≥ 10) Viewing Angle
- 16.7 Mil. Color supported
- 67Watts Power Consumption
- Under 2Watts Stand-by Power
- Power Type: Built-in
- 4 x USB 1.1 Powered Hub Option