10inch Photo Frame (SPF-105V)
SPF-105V10'' Wireless photo frame with image and video playback, 500:1 contrast ratio and rechargeable battery
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- 10'' wireless photo frame with video playback
500:1 dynamic contrast ratio
memory card inputs
- Screen Size10.2 inch Wide
- Resolution1024 x 600
- Contrast Ratio500:1
- Power consumption14W (Rechargeable battery inside)
- Product (WxHxD)288.8 x 198.5 x 45.7mm
- Shipment (WxHxD)346.0 x 117.0 x 258.0mm
- Built-in Memory64M
- External Memory SupportSD, MS, CF
- USB1 Host (USB2.0), 1 Device (USB2.0), Mini-Monitor
- AccessoriesQuick setip guide, USB cable, Power Adaptor, Power cable
- Image FileJPEG
- Music FilesMP3
- Moving PicturesMPEG1/4, WMV9
- ConnectionWiFi (802.11b/g)
- IP SettingAuto (DHCP)
0.46 MB, pdf, ENGLISH
All Windows, 36.65 MB, bin, MULTI LANGUAGE
2010.05.06Close tooltip pop-up1. Connect the USB memory card to your PC.
2. Copy the firmware update file(105Vfw.bin) you downloaded to the USB memory card.
3. Remove the USB memory card from your PC, and connect it to your Digital Photo Frame.
4. Select [Firmware Update] on the [Settings]-[Update/Reset] page.
5. After finishing the firmware update, Your Digital Photo Frame will reboot automatically.
6. Remove the USB memory card.
Some files may not be available from phones and tablets. Access this page from your desktop computer to be able to download all files.In order to read a PDF file, you must have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download it at the Adobe website.Download Adobe Acrobat ReaderIn order to read DjVu files, you must have the DjVu viewer installed on your computer. Click this banner and install the viewer.Download Djvu Viewer
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING