23inch LED Monitor Series 3 (S23A300)
Recycling Batteries Responsibly
The European Directive on Batteries and Accumulators aims to minimise the impact of batteries on the environment and encourage the recovery of the materials they contain. In the UK, regulations on the recycling of batteries and accumulators (rechargeable batteries) were Introduced in 2009. The Waste Batteries Regulations aim to significantly increase UK collection and recycling of used portable batteries from 3% in 2007 to 25% by 2012, rising to at least 45% in 2016.
The battery symbol on a product or on its packaging indicates that the product must not be disposed of with general household waste. Instead, it is the consumer’s responsibility to dispose of their waste batteries at a designated collection point so that they can be recycled. The separate collection and recycling of batteries at the time of dispo sal will help to conserve natural resources and ensure that they are recycled in a manner that protects human health and the environment. A comprehensive list of battery recycling centres can be obtained from: www.recycle-more.co.uk
All Samsung products that are subject to the Batteries Directive are compliant with the UK battery and accumulator Requirements. In accordance with national law, SAMSUNG Electronics (UK) Ltd is a member of an approved batteries producer compliance scheme. This scheme collects, treats and disposes of batteries on Samsung’s behalf.
- Mega Dynamic Contrast Ratio delivers a mega experience.
- Make a difference with new Eco saving modes
- Get comfortable with a wider viewing angle thanks to Magic Angle.
- Make an impression with the new slim and crystal design monitor.
Upgrade to the next level with Mega Dynamic Contrast.
Control brightness, conserve energy.
See it your way with wider viewing angles.
- Screen Size23" (16:9)
- Contrast RatioDCR Mega ∞ (Static 1,000:1)
- Resolution1,920 x 1,080
- Response Time5ms (GTG)
- Viewing Angle (Horizontal/Vertical)170° / 160°
- Colour Supported16.7M
- Video SignalDVI, D-sub
- Sync SignalSeparate, composite, SOG
- ConnectorDVI, D-sub
- Power consumption29W (typ.)
- Stand-by Power (DPMS)0.3W (typ.)
- typeExternal Adaptor
- Plug&PlayDDC 2B
- OS CompatibilityYes
- Energy/Environment MarkNo
- Cabinet ColourHigh Glossy Black
- AccessoriesD-sub cable
- Embedded FunctionEco Saving, Multi Screen S/W, Samsung MagicAngle, Samsung MagicBright³, Samsung MagicColour, Off Timer, MagicTune, Customised Key, Image Size, DVI with HDCP
- Audio In/OutNo
- Set Dimension with Stand (WxHxD)547 x 405 x 197mm
- Set Dimension without Stand (WxHxD)547 x 330 x 53mm
- Package Dimension (WxHxD)670 x 403 x 115mm
- Package Weight4.5 kg
- Wall MountNo
- Stand TypeSimple
- Stand FunctionTilt
1.92 MB, pdf, ENGLISH
Win 98/ME/2K/XP/X64/Vista/Vista 64/Win7/Win7 64, 7.9 MB, exe, MULTI LANGUAGE
2011.01.03Close tooltip pop-up1. Title
2. Applicable Model
3. Carrier or Corporate Customer
If you have trouble for setting up the Monitor under Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/X64/Vista/Vista64, this program will help you to install Windows Monitor Driver. You can install the most suitable Windows driver for your monitor.
System Requirements : Windows 98/Me/2000/XP/X64/Vista/Vista64 /Windows7(32bit/64bit)
Some files may not be available from phones and tablets. Access this page from your desktop computer to be able to download all files.In order to read a PDF file, you must have Adobe Acrobat reader installed on your computer. You can download it at the Adobe website.Download Adobe Acrobat ReaderIn order to read DjVu files, you must have the DjVu viewer installed on your computer. Click this banner and install the viewer.Download Djvu Viewer
Have a question or need product support? Go to our support section
- MOST HELPFUL
- HIGHEST RATING
- LOWEST RATING