- 1.Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Participation in this "50% Off Gear Fit2 with Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Purchase" ("Offer") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 2.The promoter is Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 002 915 648 of 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 ("Promoter" or "Samsung").
- 3.The Offer commences at 8:00AM AEST on 15 July 2016 and ends at 8:59pm AEST on 31 August 2016 ("Offer Period"), and may be extended by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
- 4.During the Offer Period, the Discount may be claimed on the purchase of the Eligible Product at the same time that a Participating Product is purchased from a Samsung Retail Store by an Eligible Claimant in a single transaction (capitalised terms are defined below).
- 5.For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
7.To be eligible to claim the Discount on the purchase price of Eligible Product, each claimant must, during the Offer Period, be a natural person (and not a company, business, trust or any other organisation of any description), be an Australian resident with an Australian residential address and not be an employee of the Promoter, of any participating agency associated with this Offer, or an immediate family member of the same, and must:
a) purchase in a single transaction from a Samsung Retail Store:
i. 1 (one) Participating Product;
ii. 1 (one) Eligible Product (to which the Discount will apply); and
b) follow any other reasonable directions provided on the Samsung Retail Stores or by the Promoter’s representatives in relation to the Offer,
7.The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence, purchase receipt and product serial number, and whether they are otherwise an Eligible Claimant or not) and to disqualify any claimant who makes a claim or obtains a Discount that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
7.The Promoter reserves the right to take into account of the value of the Discount in calculating any refund payable to an Eligible Claimant in the event that they return a Eligible Product in respect of which the Discount was applied.
7.Discounts are not transferable or exchangeable, and are not redeemable for cash.
7.A Discount is only available on the purchase price of an Eligible Product at the time that an Eligible Claimant purchases a Participating Product and an Eligible Product in a single transaction from a Participating Retail Store during the Offer Period, and for clarity, Discounts are not available retrospectively.
7.If this Offer is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law: (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Offer, as appropriate.
7.Subject to clause 13, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the Offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim or original purchase documentation that is late, lost, altered, damaged, not used or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (e) any unavailability of a Participating Product, Eligible Product or the Discount for any reason.
7.Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) ("CCA") or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If the CCA or any other legislation implies a condition, warranty or term into the Terms and Conditions or provides statutory guarantees in connection with these Terms and Conditions, in respect of goods and services supplied (if any), the Promoter's liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term or guarantee is limited (at the Promoter's election) to the extent it is able to do so: (a) in the case of supply of goods, the Promoter doing any one or more of the following: (i) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods (ii) repairing the goods (iii) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or (iv) paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or (b) in the case of supply of services, the Promoter doing either or both of the following; (i) supply the services again; and/or (ii) paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
7.By participating in this Offer, each claimant grants to the Promoter an irrevocable, indefinite licence to use any content provided in their claim anywhere in the world for promotional, marketing or publicity purposes without remuneration, fees or royalties of any type or description.
7.These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of New South Wales. Each claimant submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
- a)"Discount" means 50% off the quoted price of one (1) Discounted Product;
- b)"Eligible Product" means a Samsung Gear Fit2 (model SM-R360) when one (1) or more of the Participating Products is purchased;
- c)"immediate family member" means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin;
- d)"Participating Product" means each of the following products:
- i)Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (model SM-G935F); and
- ii)Samsung Galaxy S7 (model SM-G930F); and
- e)"Samsung Retail Store" means each physical Samsung-branded retail stores, details of which are accessible via http://www.samsung.com/au/findastore
Consumer offer support is available at:
Phone: call 1300 362 603 (8am to 6pm weekdays AEST)
Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions"). Participation in this "50% Off Gear Fit2 with Galaxy S7/S7 Edge Purchase" ("Offer") is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Offer is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
2.The promoter is Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 002 915 648 of 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Sydney Olympic Park, NSW 2127 ("Promoter" or "Samsung").
3.The Offer commences at 8:00AM AEST on 15 July 2016 and ends at 8:59pm AEST on 31 August 2016 ("Offer Period"), and may be extended by the Promoter in its sole discretion.
4.During the Offer Period, the Discount may be claimed on the purchase of the Eligible Product at the same time that a Participating Product is purchased from a Samsung Retail Store by an Eligible Claimant in a single transaction (capitalised terms are defined below).
3.In the event you change your mind and the Product packaging has been damaged,unsealed,
unboxed and/or the Product has been used, Samsung is unable to offer a remedy under this Change of Mind Policy,
so please chose carefully when selecting your product, and when deciding to open packaging following delivery.
- 2.1your claim is to be made within 14 days of purchase from Samsung Online Store;
- 2.2you contact the Samsung Customer Care Team on 1300 362 603 option  to lodge your request for a 'Change of Mind' return;
- 2.3you make the Product available for collection and inspection by a Samsung Authorised Agent;
- 2.4the Product is un-used;
- 2.5the Product's packaging is un-opened and the packaging seal is intact;
- 2.6the Product's packaging is not damaged; and
- 2.7the Product is in re-sellable condition.
Should you require product assistance or support due to a failure, please contact our Customer Care Team on 1300 362 603.