Track your workouts with GPS and other features
Finally, a fitness band you can run with while your phone stays at home. The built-in GPS tracks your running route, distance and speed in real time with precision and dedication to help you go farther, better. Plus, get the most out of every workout with Gear Fit2's highly accurate heart rate monitor.
Frequently Asked Questions
Find your answers here.
- General Information
- Validating your claim
- What is the offer?
Purchase a Samsung Galaxy S7 or Samsung Galaxy S7 edge between 9:00 am (AEDT) on 12 January 2017 and 11:59 pm (AEDT) on 27 March 2017 to be eligible to receive a bonus Samsung Gear Fit2.
- What is the Gift?
Samsung Gear Fit2 SM-R3600DAAXSA Size: Large Colour: Black valued at $289 RRP.
- When does the promotion start?
9:00 am (AEDT) on 12 January 2017.
- When does the promotion end?
11:59pm (AEDT) on 27 March 2017.
- When do registrations close?
11:59pm (AEDT) 17 April 2017.
- What are the Participating Products?
Samsung GS7 (SM-G930F) and Samsung GS7 edge (SM-G935F)
The products must be an Australian variant originally imported and supplied by Samsung Electronics Australia. Non-Australian variants are not eligible even if they have been purchased from an Australian retailer. For further information on parallel or “grey” imports please visit
- What does Proof of Purchase mean?
Proof of Purchase means either:
i. a tax invoice clearly stating the name and model of the Phone, the Participating Retailer (including the relevant store details) from which the Phone was Purchased, the price paid for the Phone, and the time and date of Purchase;
ii. a binding contract, lease, payment plan or welcome letter in relation to a mobile phone plan from a telecommunications company, telecommunications service provider, or telecommunications operator, (a Telco) or retailer, clearly showing:
1. the claimant’s name;
2. the name, model and IMEI number of the Phone;
3. the name of the Telco or retailer from which the Phone was Purchased;
4. the terms of the contract or lease; and
5. the time and date of Purchase;
- What does Purchase mean?
Purchase means either:
Payment in full for the Phone during the Promotional Period, where the Phone is Purchased outright; or
a contract, lease or other payment plan, where the Phone is Purchased on a mobile plan.
- How do I register?
Visit www.samsung.com.au/gear-fit2-offer any time during the registration period.
Click on REDEEM OFFER, complete and submit the online claim form.
You must provide:
- The IMEI Number of your phone and upload a photo of that IMEI Number on the Online Claim Form at the time of lodging the claim; and
- The copy of your Proof of Purchase on the Online Claim Form at the time of lodging the claim.
Following your successful claim registration you will be provided with a with a unique claim number on the Online Claim Form final page of the website and via email. You will need this claim number for any future communications with the Promotions team.
- What if I don’t have a claim number?
If you do not receive a unique claim number your registration has not been successful and your claim will not be processed.
- How do I find my Phone’s IMEI number, and how do I take a photo of the IMEI Number?
• Open up phone dialler
• Dial *#06#
• IMEI and Serial Numbers will appear.
• Screen capture by pressing the power button and the home button simultaneously.
• If using a PC for redemption, the image will need to be transferred to the PC before it can be uploaded
- How do I provide a copy of my Proof of Purchase?
You must upload a copy of your Proof of Purchase during your registration, which can be a scanned copy or a photograph of your Proof of Purchase. It is important that your Proof of Purchase is clearly legible to allow validation of your claim.
- What happens if the IMEI Number that I provide is incorrect?
You will receive an ‘Invalid IMEI Number’ notification email to your registered email address advising you that the IMEI Number that you have provided has been deemed invalid and you will have 14 days to provide the correct IMEI Number and IMEI Number photo to be eligible to receive the Gift. If you do not provide the correct IMEI Number and IMEI Number photo within this period, your claim may be deemed invalid.
- What happens if there is an outstanding issue with the copy of the Proof of Purchase and/or IMEI Number photo that I provide?
You will receive a ‘More Information Required’ notification email to your registered email address advising you what information may be missing, or illegible, and you will have 14 days to supply the requested information correcting the issue/s to be eligible to receive the Gift. If you do not supply the requested information correcting the issue/s within this period, your claim may be deemed invalid.
- How will I know that my claim has been deemed valid?
You will receive an ‘Approved Claim’ notification email to your registered email address advising you that your claim has been deemed valid.
- How will I know that my claim has been deemed invalid?
You will receive an ‘Invalid Claim’ notification email to your registered email address advising you that your claim has been deemed invalid and the reason why your claim was deemed invalid.
- How will I know that my Gift has been dispatched?
You will receive a ‘Gift Dispatched’ notification email to your registered email address advising you that your Gift has been dispatched. It will contain a tracking number to allow you to track the delivery.
- How will my Gift be dispatched?
Your Gift will be dispatched via Australia Post e-parcel. You or someone from your registered delivery address will have to sign for the Gift in order to take delivery of the Gift.
- Do I have to pay postage and handling to receive my Gift?
- Can my Gift be delivered to a PO Box?
- What happens if I am not home to take delivery of my Gift?
If Australia Post is unable to deliver your Gift, they will leave an ‘Article awaiting collection’ card at your registered delivery address. You will need to visit the Post Office listed on the reverse of the card after the time and date listed on the back of the card to collect your Gift. Remember, you will need to bring photo identification that includes either the name or address on the item. If your photo ID doesn't include these details, just bring along other identification that does.
- Can someone else take delivery of my Gift if I am not present at the time of delivery?
Yes they can. They will need to sign for the Gift in order to take delivery of the Gift on your behalf.
- How long will it take to receive my Gift?
You should receive your Gift within 30 days of your claim being deemed valid.
- Can I claim more than one Gift?
Multiple entries are permitted, subject to the following:
• only one (1) Eligible Claim is permitted per Phone;
• only five (5) Eligible Claims are permitted per Person; and
• each Eligible Claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with the Terms and Conditions.
- Can I exchange or transfer a Gift?
Each Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash.
- Who is ineligible to claim?
Claimants under the age of 18, companies, businesses or organisations.
- Are businesses eligible to claim a Gift?
In accordance with the Terms and Conditions only five (5) individuals on a business plan are permitted to claim for each business or company.
- Where can I find the Terms and Conditions for this Promotion?
On the Terms and Conditions page www.samsung.com.au/gear-fit2-offer/Terms.aspx
- Who is the Promoter?
Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 002 915 648 of 3 Murray Rose Avenue, Homebush Bay, NSW 2127.
- Who will have access to my personal information from the Promotion?
- How do I contact the promotion customer service team?
You can contact promotion customer service by any of the following methods:
• Web: Contact Us’ page www.samsung.com.au/gear-fit2-offer/ContactUs.aspx
• Email: GearFit2@promotions-samsung.com; or
• Phone: 1800 900 730
- Should I contact Samsung Support to discuss my promotional claim?
No. You should contact this Promotion’s customer service (details directly above) as Samsung Support is a different department and they cannot assist you with your promotional claim.
Participating products, Samsung Galaxy S7 (SM-G930F), Samsung Galaxy S7 edge (SM-G(35F). Bonus Item Samsung Gear Fit2 (SM-R3600DAAXSA valued at $289.00 RRP). Promotional Period 9:00am (AEDT) on 12 January 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 27 March 2017. Registration Period 9:00am (AEDT) on 12 January 2017 and closes at 11:59pm (AEDT) on 17 April 2017. Redemption process 1. Customer purchases a Samsung GS7/GS7 edge from a participating Samsung retailer during the promotional period. 2. Customer visits www.samsung.com/au/gearfit2 during the registration period and follows the prompts to the online claim form. 3. Customer will need to provide their contact details in addtion to: -Photo evidence of the IMEI number of the GS7/GS7 edge that can be found by entering *#06# into the dialer on the phone. -Proof of purchase in the form of a tax invoice or phone contract/lease. 4. Samsung and its appointed agent will validate the claim. 5. Bonus Gear Fit 2 will be sent to the customer within 30 days from the date the claim is deemed valid.