Full HD Recording
MicroSD Memory Card
Introducing memory solutions for your compatible mobile device.
Fast read & write speeds
Samsung’s EVO Plus microSD Card has amazing memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life, not technology. This UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 compatibility card is superb for saving photos and for video recording & playback in Full HD with read & write speeds of up to 80MB/s & 20MB/s respectively.
An excellent partner
Get the most out of the latest smartphones, tablets, and cameras. This memory card works perfectly with even the most advanced devices to protect your memories for life.
Save over 5,470 photos¹, up to 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², or 15,330 songs³.* Download more media files and apps for your smartphone or tablet. And always know you’ve got plenty of space.**
Full HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung EVO Plus microSD Card, you can shoot a huge number of detailed Full HD videos on your compatible smartphone, tablet, or camera, confident that each memory will be safe. Play these videos back on your compatible Full HD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened.~
~Networking equipment may be required. Sold separately.
- EVO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 95MB/s with UHS-1 interface, Write : up to 90MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 3, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests using a Samsung SD adapter with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices.
1) 28MP (6480x4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5MB.
2) 1920x1080/60P, HQ, average file size: 127.7MB
3) Average file size 4.1MB.
** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your compatible device’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.