Full HD Recording
EVO Plus SD Card
Introducing more speed, more security and more memory for everyone. From Samsung.
Fast read & write speeds
Samsung’s EVO Plus SD Card has amazing memory capacity and multi-device functionality so you can focus on life, not technology. This UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 compatibility memory card is superb for saving photos and for video recording & playback in Full HD with read & write speeds of up to 80MB/s & 20MB/s respectively.
An excellent partner
Get the most out of the latest compatible DSLR cameras and Full HD camcorders. This memory card works well with even the most advanced compatible devices to protect your memories.
Save over 5,470 photos¹, 8 hours and 10 minutes of Full HD video², or 15,330 songs³.* Capture more videos and photos on your DSLR or Full HD camcorder. And always know you’ve got plenty of space without having to delete existing files.**
Full HD video
Capture the moments that matter. With the Samsung EVO Plus SD Card, you can shoot rich and detailed Full HD on your compatible DSLR or Full HD camcorder, confident that each memory will be safe. Play these videos back on your compatible Full HD TV or monitor and relive the experience as vividly as the day it happened~.
~Networking equipment may be required. Sold separately.
- EVO Plus Family Line
- Read : up to 80MB/s with UHS-1 interface Write : up to 20MB/s with UHS-1 interface * Actual speed may vary depending on use host device conditions and environment. Speed
- Grade 1, Class 10 Speed Class
- UHS-I, compatible to HS interface Interface
How It Stacks Up
* Key feature may different from Key Spec
* Test Device: Samsung NX1. The above results are from internal tests with the average-actual data store capacity (91.5% of the labeled capacity). The results may vary based on testing conditions and host devices.
1) 28MP (6480x4320) Super Fine, average file size: 11.5MB
2) 1920x1080/60P, average file size: 127.7MB
3) Average file size 4.1MB
** The storage capacity stated in the product specifications may be lower than the capacity reported by your compatible device’s operating system due to difference in measurement standards.