Samsung Experience Store
Sydney Central Plaza, 450 George Street, Sydney
SAMSUNG GALAXY TAB JOY BUNDLES PROMOTION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Instructions on how to claim and the offer form part of these Terms and Conditions. Participation in this Samsung Experience Store GALAXY Tab Joy Bundles Promotion (“Promotion”) is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. This Promotion is not valid in conjunction with any other offer.
- 2. The promoter is Samsung Electronics Australia Pty Ltd ABN 63 002 915 648 of Quad Samsung, 8 Parkview Drive, Homebush Bay, NSW 2127 (“Promoter”).
- 3. The Promotion commences at 8:00 am AEDT on 15 November 2012 and closes at 6:30 pm AEDT on 24 December 2012 (“Promotional Period”).
- 4. During the Promotional Period, claimants are offered the opportunity to claim a Gift, (defined below) at the Samsung Experience Store, located at 450 George Street, Sydney, NSW 2000 (the "Samsung Experience Store"). Gifts may be claimed during store trading hours, which are set out in Annexure A to these terms and conditions (below).
- 5. For the purpose of these Terms and Conditions:
- a) “Activation Period” means the period commencing at 8:00 am AEDT on 15 November 2012 and closes at 11:59 pm AEDT on 31 March 2013, or as extended by the Promoter from time to time;
- b) “Content Subscription” means:
- i. a bonus six (6) month magazine subscription to one of seventeen (17) digital magazine titles available with Magshop at the time of printing, being 4X4, Australian Dirt Bike, APC, Burke's Backyard, Cleo, Dolly, Good Food, House & Garden, Money, Motor, Real Living, recipes+, Rolling Stone, Street Machine, TechLife, Wheels, Women's Fitness;
- ii. a bonus three (3) month subscription which provides access to premium music streaming via the Samsung Music Hub™ on up to four compatible Samsung devices and via the Internet; or
- iii. a bonus three (3) month Quickflix PLAY subscription which provides access to movies and TV streaming subscription via Quickflix.
- c) “Content Subscription Card” means a physical card containing a code that can be used by Eligible Claimants (defined below) to activate a Content Subscription on their Tier 1 Participating Product or Tier 2 Participating Product during the Activation Period;
- d) “Gift” means the Tier 1 Gift and the Tier 2 Gift for the respective Tier 1 and Tier 2 Participating Products, as set out in column two of the table below:
“Participating Products” “Gift” Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 7"
(the “Tier 1 Participating Product”)
GALAXY Tab universal desktop dock valued at $49.95 and a Content Subscription Card, valued at between $15.99 RRP and $57.96 RRP, (the “Tier 1 Gift”) Samsung GALAXY Tab 2 10.1";
Samsung GALAXY Note 10.1"; and
Samsung GALAXY Tab 8.9
(the “Tier 2 Participating Products”)
GALAXY Tab universal desktop dock valued at $49.95 and either:
• a Content Subscription Card, valued at between $15.99 RRP and $57.96 RRP; or
• a Wiggles Subscription Card, valued at $14.85 RRP,
(the “Tier 2 Gift”)
- e) “immediate families” means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de-facto spouse, child or step-child (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, step-brother, step-sister or first cousin;
- f) “Participating Products” means the Participating Products set out in column one of the table above;
- g) “purchase” means that full payment is made for the Participating Product during the Promotional Period;
- h) “Wiggles Subscription” means a bonus three (3) month Wiggle Time TV subscription which provides access to a subscription to WiggleTime TV;
- i) “Wiggles Subscription Card” means a physical card containing a code that can be used by Eligible Claimants (defined below) to activate the Wiggles Subscription on a Tier 2 Participating Product.
- 6. To claim, Eligible Claimants must follow the steps below:
- a) be Australian residents with an Australian residential address, aged 18 years old or over (employees, and their immediate families, of the Promoter, participating retailers and agencies associated with this Promotion, are ineligible to claim);
- b) during the Promotional Period, visit the Samsung Experience Store and purchase a Participating Product;
- c) elect, at the time of purchase, which type of subscription they wish to receive when they activate their Content Subscription Card or Wiggles Subscription Card (the Wiggles Subscription Card is only available on the purchase of a Tier 2 Participating Product); and
- d) follow any other reasonable directions provided by Samsung representatives in relation to the claim process,
- (hereafter referred to as “Eligible Claimants”).
- 7. To activate their Content Subscription Card or Wiggles Subscription Card, Eligible Claimants must, following the purchase of the Participating Product and claiming a Gift, follow the steps below (as relevant) before the conclusion of the Activation Period:
- a) for the Magshop subscription described in clause 5b), above:
- i. Open the Magshop app on your tablet;
- ii. Select your 6 month subscription from the 17 titles available at the time of printing. Titles include: 4x4, APC, Australian Dirt Bike, Burke’s Backyard, Cleo, Dolly, Good Food, House and Garden, Money, Motor, Real Living, Recipes+, Rolling Stone, Street Machine, TechLife, Wheels, Women’s Fitness;
- iii. Select the 6 month subscription option and select subscribe now;
- iv. Follow the prompts to login and register;
- v. Select ‘Samsung Redemption Code’ in the Payment screen and enter your code;
- vi. Your magazine subscription is now active and your first issue will start to download.
- b) for the Samsung Music Hub™ subscription described in clause 5b), above, follow the instructions set out at www.music-hub.com.au/redeem;
- c) for the Quickflix subscription described in clause 5b), above, follow the instructions set out at www.quickflix.com.au/samsunggift;
- d) for the Wiggle Time subscription described in clause 5h), above:
- i. Login to www.wiggletime.com/samsung;
- ii. Click on PROMO CODE at the top of the website;
- iii. Insert promo code and click CHECK CODE, followed by REDEEM;
- iv. Follow the rest of the process and enjoy Wiggle Time, (Eligible Claimants who are already Wiggle Time subscribers, paying month-by-month, will need to cancel their month-by-month subscription before they can activate their bonus subscription).
- 8. In order to receive a Gift, each Eligible Claimant must complete the steps outlined in clause 6, above, on the same day and during the Promotional Period and otherwise comply with these Terms and Conditions. It is the responsibility of each Eligible Claimant to complete these steps. Subject to clause 11, if for any reason a claimant does not take the Gift at the time the purchase of the Participating Product is completed, then the Gift will be forfeited. Claims to receive Gifts that are made after termination of the Promotional Period will be invalid.
- 9. In order to activate their Content Subscription or Wiggles Subscription, each Eligible Claimant must complete the steps outlined in clause 7, above, during the Activation Period. It is the responsibility of each Eligible Claimant to complete these steps. If, for any reason, an Eligible Claimant does not activate their Content Subscription or Wiggles Subscription by the time stipulated by the Promoter, then their Content Subscription Card or Wiggles Subscription Card will expire and become invalid.
- 10. The Content Subscription and Wiggles Subscription require internet access. Data charges may apply. Subscription charges apply once the applicable three (3) or six (6) month subscription bonus period ends. In the case of the Quickflix subscription, ongoing subscription charges apply unless the Eligible Claimant cancels the subscription. The bonus subscription period commences from the date of activation.
- 11. Eligible Claimants will be awarded their Gift at the Samsung Experience Store, at the time of purchase of their Participating Product. In the event that the Gift is out of stock at the time, the Promoter will mail or deliver the Gift to the address provided by the Eligible Claimant, within 28 days of the Eligible Claimant completing the steps outlined in clause 6, above. The Promoter will only mail or deliver the Gift to an Australian address. Eligible Claimants are responsible for ensuring their correct address details are provided and any updated details are notified to the Promoter. The Promoter accepts no responsibility should an Eligible Claimant fail to receive their Gift because of a failure to notify the Promoter of a change to these details.
- 12. If the Gift is unavailable, the Promoter, in its discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Gift with a gift to the equal or greater value and/or specification.
- 13. The Promotion may be extended at the Promoter’s absolute discretion.
- 14. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of claims and claimants (including a claimant’s identity, age and place of residence, purchase receipt and serial number) and to disqualify any claimant who makes a claim that is not in accordance with these Terms and Conditions or who tampers with the claim process. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Failure by the Promoter to enforce any of its rights at any stage does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- 15. Multiple entries are permitted subject to the following:
- i. only one (1) claim permitted per Participating Product; and ii. each claim must be submitted separately and in accordance with claim requirements.
- 16. The Promoter reserves the right to reclaim the Gift from any Eligible Claimant if the initially purchased Participating Product is returned after the Gift has been redeemed. This clause does not limit or affect the Eligible Claimant’s rights with regards to warranties on the Participating Product either from the manufacturer or implied by legislation.
- 17. The Gift is not transferable or exchangeable and is not redeemable for cash and will not be replaced by the Promoter if lost or stolen.
- 18. If this Promotion is interfered with in any way or is not capable of being conducted as reasonably anticipated due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, the Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to the fullest extent permitted by law (a) to disqualify any claimant; or (b) to modify, suspend, terminate or cancel the Promotion, as appropriate.
- 19. Any cost associated with claiming, activating or using a Gift is the Eligible Claimant’s responsibility (including any cost associated with accessing any website or app and downloading or using any Content Subscription or Wiggles Subscription). The Promoter makes no guarantee of the availability of its web services or any web services of any third parties and will not be held responsible for interruption of service that may interfere with the ability to participate in the Promotion.
- 20. Use of the Content Subscription and Wiggles Subscription will be subject to the standard terms applicable to those subscriptions available at the following locations (as relevant):
- i. for Magshop digital magazine subscriptions, http://www.magshop.com.au/about/terms-and-conditions;
- ii. for Samsung Music Hub™ premium music streaming subscriptions, https://www.music-hub.com.au/#tc;
- iii. for Quickflix Subscriptions, http://www.quickflix.com.au/termsandconditions; and
- iv. for Wiggle Time TV subscriptions, http://www.wiggletime.com/public/terms.aspx.
- 21. Subject to clause 22, the Promoter (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the offer, including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following: (a) any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction (whether or not under the Promoter’s control); (b) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (c) any claim, original purchase documentation or Gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after their receipt by the Promoter) due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter; (d) any variation in the Gift value to that stated in these Terms and Conditions; (e) any tax liability incurred by a claimant; or (f) use of the Gift or any part of a Gift.
- 22. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions is intended to exclude, restrict or modify any consumer rights under the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) ("CCA") or any other legislation which may not be excluded, restricted or modified by agreement. If the CCA or any other legislation implies a condition, warranty or term into the Terms and Conditions or provides statutory guarantees in connection with these Terms and Conditions, in respect of goods and services supplied (if any), the Promoter's liability for breach of such a condition, warranty, other term or guarantee is limited to (at the Promoter's election) to the extent it is able to do so: (a) in the case of supply of goods, the Promoter doing any one or more of the following: (i) replacing the goods or supplying equivalent goods (ii) repairing the goods (iii) paying the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; and/or (iv) paying the cost of having the goods repaired; or (b) in the case of supply of services, the Promoter doing either or both of the following; (i) supply the services again; and/or (ii) paying the cost of having the services supplied again.
- 24. Personal information provided while activating and using the Content Subscription and Wiggles Subscription is collected and used by Magshop, EMI Music Australia Pty Limited, Quickflix Limited and The Wiggles Pty Limited, as relevant. The collection, use and disclosure of personal information provided to these companies is governed by their privacy policies, available at:
- a) for Magshop digital magazine subscriptions, http://www.magshop.com.au/about/terms-and-conditions;
- b) for Samsung Music Hub™ premium music streaming subscriptions, https://www.music-hub.com.au/#tc;
- c) for Quickflix Subscriptions, http://www.quickflix.com.au/termsandconditions; and
- d) for Wiggle Time TV subscriptions, http://www.wiggletime.com/public/terms.aspx.
Samsung Experience Store Trading Hours Thurs Fri Sat Sun 15-Nov 16-Nov 17-Nov 18-Nov 8.00am - 9.00pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 19-Nov 20-Nov 21-Nov 22-Nov 23-Nov 24-Nov 25-Nov 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 9.00pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 26-Nov 27-Nov 28-Nov 29-Nov 30-Nov 1-Dec 2-Dec 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 9.00pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 3-Dec 4-Dec 5-Dec 6-Dec 7-Dec 8-Dec 9-Dec 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 9.00pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 10-Dec 11-Dec 12-Dec 13-Dec 14-Dec 15-Dec 16-Dec 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 9.00pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri Sat Sun 17-Dec 18-Dec 19-Dec 20-Dec 21-Dec 22-Dec 23-Dec 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 9.00pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 8.00am - 6.30pm 10.00am - 6.00pm Mon 24-Dec 8.00am - 6.30pm
- Consumer promotion support is available at:
Phone: 02 8076 7777
Welcome to Australia's first Samsung Experience Store, located at Sydney Central Plaza in the heart of Sydney.
A place where we can share, play and learn through the latest technology releases from Samsung.
See it, feel it, touch it, in store. The possibilities are endless.
Monday - Wednesday 8:00am – 6.30pm
Thursday 8:00am – 9:00pm
Friday 8:00am – 6.30pm
Saturday 8:00am – 6.30pm
Sunday 10:00am – 6:00pm