Customer Service Plaza
Samsung's after sales service is crucial to maintaining brand preference from our customers. Our Service Plaza strategy has been undertaken with great success in a number of overseas markets. We believe that the opening of the plazas demonstrates our investment in and commitment to nationwide service coverage to show consumers and retailers alike that customer satisfaction is a high priority.
The new Samsung service plazas located in Sydney, Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Adelaide and Darwin will provide a state-of-the-art repair facility set up to specifically service Samsung products, as well as a warranty claim and tracking office where orders, repairs and complaints will be regularly updated.
The new offices will include:
- A high spec showroom which includes waiting area, reception, coffee area, internet café and some basic testing equipment for on-the-spot repairs.
- An audio visual technical service area which is set up specifically for TV / DVD / HT products
- A gadget / small goods repair area specific for HHP, MP3, Hard Disk and IT products.
- A CSP Office, administration, warranty claim and service tracking area where administrative staff can update systems, track product and manage logistics.
- A whitegoods repair area for wet items(laundry, fridge) however most of these repairs will be conducted at repair site.
- A large boardroom for meetings and training rooms for product training.
- Loading bays for receiving and dispatching product.
The Service Plazas are already operational in Melbourne and Darwin, with Perth and Brisbane. Adelaide and Sydney CSPs are also scheduled in 2010
Samsung Customer Service Plaza locations:
- Melbourne (open)
- 2/137-145 Rooks Road Vermont, VIC 3133
- Darwin (open)
- 1 Tang Street Coconut Grove, NT 0810
- Perth (open)
- Unit 3/7 Mordaunt Circuit Canningvale, WA 6155
- Brisbane (open)
- 167 Robertson Street Fortitude Valley QLD 4006